Chapter 6

A/M: Hey Hey Hey guys! I am so sorry it took this long to update. It's been what, 13 days? Almost two weeks I have neglected this story, but in my defence I've had a lot of tests and homework, and I've also been working on another fan-fiction. However, the next update won't be anywhere near as far away as this one was from the last. I hope that made sense XD ANYWAYS, on with the story :) (Apologies for any mistakes, I haven't had time to edit it)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘I can’t believe them. I can’t believe I fell for their joke. I can’t believe it,’ Haruhi grumbled the next morning, and I patted her on the shoulder sympathetically.

              ‘Learn to believe it soon, Haruhi, because believe me; they will hold you to your word,’ I said, not unsympathetically.

              ‘Ugh,’ was all Haruhi replied, and I held in a smirk. Someone’s not happy.

*After school*

              ‘Let’s go then,’ Haruhi said dejectedly after class finished and everyone else including the twins had left. The cross-dressing girl had ignored them all day, much to their sadistic delight.

              ‘Don’t sound so happy,’ I teased her and she threw a spare pencil at me as we walked out.

              ‘Aww, that was mean Haruhi,’ I said, mock-pouting, and she finally cracked a grin.

              ‘Okay, okay! I give in. I’ll cheer up!’ She exclaimed and we both giggled at her outburst.

              ‘I always win,’ I said triumphantly, and she just shook her head. ‘You know, I see why the girls at this school like you,’ I said randomly and Haruhi just gave me a blank face until I burst out laughing.

              ‘I’m not saying that I like you!’ I clarified and she smiled easily.

              ‘Thank god. It would be awkward if you did because I don’t like you back,’ Haruhi explained and we just laughed again. I'm glad that she’s not grumpy at herself anymore.

              I nearly had a heart attack when I was suddenly grabbed and blindfolded. ‘Help!’ I screamed, reverting back into English in my panic.

              ‘Uh, shh, it’s just us!’ I heard the twins say, and my sudden silence must’ve scared them, because they stopped laughing.

They.

Are.