T H I R T E E N

Luke decided he very much enjoyed Michael's hair, he just wasn't going to tell Calum or Ashton that. Luke was very grateful for the two, no matter how ridiculous they were at times. They continued to watch over Michael while Luke worked, and to be honest, they were spoiling him. Luke didn't mind though, he loved that Michael could enjoy life now, as he hadn't gotten to before he lived with Luke.

"Hey bub, hey Lukey." Calum said, letting himself into Luke's apartment. Luke chuckled, pushing Michael off his lap gently to give Calum a hug, as he hadn't seen him much. "Not that I don't want you here, but why are you here?" Luke asked, smiling when Michael bounded over to Calum and jumped into his arms. "I was just on my way to drop Ash off for his session, thought I'd see if you guys wanted to ride with us, since Michael has his session today too?" Calum glanced over to Luke, who was looking at Michael. The hybrid was playing with the little hairs on Calum's neck, not paying any attention to the conversation around him. "Alright, let me just get him dressed and we'll be out in a few." Calum nodded, setting the small boy down and smiling when Michael whined. "C'mon kitty, we need to get dressed, we're going to see Miss Kathrine today." Michael's ears flicked around and his green eyes widened. "Gets to be seeing Kitty Kat?" Michael smiled, rushing up the stairs and not bothering to wait for an answer. "We'll be in the car." Calum said, walking backwards out of the door. Luke smiled once more and followed Michael up the stairs.

Michael skipped out of the bedroom in a baby pink themed outfit, not noticing the fond look Luke gave him

Michael skipped out of the bedroom in a baby pink themed outfit, not noticing the fond look Luke gave him. The two boys headed out, locking the front door and getting the back seat of Calum's car. "Who wants to listen to Green Day?" Calum smiled widely.

"Hello Mikey!" Katherine greeted, giving the small boy a big hug and poking his nose lightly, which forced a blush onto his cheeks. "H-hi Kitty Kat." Michael mumbled, his gaze fluttering about the room. Katherine smiled, leading the boy and Luke back to her office, where Michael chose his usual spot; he always sat in the pink beanbag chair. Luke sat on the leather couch across from Katherine's desk and the two exchanged their usual questions and such while Michael was preoccupied by stuffed elephant that Katherine kept next to the beanbag.

"How has he been?" She asked, giving Luke her full attention. "Better, a lot better." Luke replied confidently, "The medicine and sessions seem to really be working." Katherine nodded, jotting down notes into a book she kept for Michael, then looking back up to Luke. "That's great news!" Katherine genuinely cared about the hybrid and only wanted the best for him, much like Luke.

A giggle interrupted them, and they looked over to see Michael dragging the toy around like it was running; Katherine and Luke both had a fond smile etched into their features. "Mikey?" Katherine called, pushing her dirty blonde hair behind her ear and giving the boy a warm smile. Michael leapt up and scurried to sit on the carpet in front of her, his eyes wide and innocent. "How have you been feeling?" Katherine asked, waiting for Michael's response. "Mikey b-bees feelin h-happies with Callie and Ashy!" Michael stuttered, his face filled to the brim with happiness. "That's wonderful Michael!" Katherine exclaimed, jotting down things on her notepad.

After their session, the four boys went back to Luke's house and decided to order a pizza. "Pizza pizza pizza." Michael chanted, spinning in circles causing the other three to laugh. "Careful Mikey, you're going to get dizzy." Ashton laughed and slumped in his chair, though he was ready to catch Michael at a moments notice if he were to fall. "N-not dizzy." Michael said, spinning more and more. "Alright alright, c'mere Kitty." Luke said once he'd had enough worrying. Michael slowly came to a stop, then tried to take a step towards Luke. The boy didn't even make it one step before he was on his bum on the ground, giggling like a madman. The three older boys were laughing right alongside the small hybrid who sat, dazed and confused on the floor. "M-ikey be being d-dizzy." Michael decided, scrunching his eyes shut tightly to ward off the spinning. Luke nearly cried at how cute the boy looked with his nose scrunched up and a smile on his face. The hybrid was one of a kind, and Luke knew it.

Edited :)

So I decided to change the end of the story?

Predictions/thoughts/questions/concerns/all of the above?

xoxo - k