E P I L O U G E

T W O  Y E A R S  L A T E R

Michael tugged on Luke's sleeve, silently begging for attention. "What is it kitten?" Like asked groggily, just having woke up from a nap. "I-is w-wanting to g-go to parky?" The hybrid asked, looking up at Luke with big doe eyes and flattening his ears. Luke smiled adoringly at him, nodding and throwing his legs off the bed to put some shoes on.

The blonde haired man pushed his giggling hybrid higher in the swing. Michael kicked his little legs and laughed with joy. The two blissed out boys failed to notice the man with the camera standing behind them. The dark skinned man grinned widely, snapping multiple pictures of the pair; he had finally found what he needed. "Lukey!" Michael squeaked, nearly toppling out of the swing. Luke pulled the small boy into his chest and held him close, kissing the skin of his forehead that wasn't covered by his beanie.

"Excuse me sir," the man with the camera spoke, catching Luke's attention and making him turn with Michael still in his arms. "Hello," Luke replied, unsure. "Can I help you?" The man nodded with a small smile, "Actually you can. I am Raphael. I just recently moved here and I am a photographer looking for couples to use for my portfolio. Would you and your boyfriend be willing to be my subjects? It would be of no cost to you and I can give you the whole set of photos." Luke was a little shocked, and he looked down at Michael who was sucking his thumb lightly and watching Raphael.

The blonde ignored the fact that Michael wasn't technically his boyfriend, and he asked the hybrid if that would be alright. "Be t-taking pretty p-pictures?" The green eyed boy asked, neither of the two catching Raphael's adoring smile. "Sure kitten," Luke glanced back to the man watching them, "okay, we'll do it."

T H R E E  M O N T H S  L A T E R

"Now hold his head to your chest, yes! That's the shot- don't move!" Raphael shouted, snapping pictures left and right of the shirtless blonde and his green eyed boy. Luke stared straight at Michael's head, almost losing his composure as he saw Michael's ears twitch under his hat. Michael sucked his thumb lightly, green eyes boring into the camera.

The two had become Raphael's full time models, even following him when he was hired by an agency as a photographer. Raphael had become extremely close to the two boys, he knew all about Michael's ears, and had even done many a shoot with the small boy's tail and ears exposed. Raphael loved Michael like his own brother, and he would do anything for him, just as Luke would. Luke had quit his other job, seeing as the agency paid him and Michael more than enough. Ashton and Calum even came in to the studio occasionally, they took the more scandalous shoots; neither boy had ever been very shy about their body. Life was finally working out for Michael, and maybe, just maybe, Luke had found his forever.

Short little ending, but I hope you guys liked this better than the previous one :)

Thoughts?

xoxo - k