your kiss is sugary sweet

calum was taught lots about soulmates all of his life. did he really care? no.

calum was more concerned about his future. he wanted to be a pro football player. i mean, chicks throwing themselves at you from every which way, who wouldn't want that?

when calum was twelve in the year 2008, he got his soulmate tattoo, but he didn't care.

when calum was fourteen in the year 2010, he learned that his good looks and football skills were quite impressive with the ladies.

when calum was fifteen in the year 2011 he lost his viginity at some party to some girl with sweet lipgloss, celebrating the football team's national championship win.

when calum was sixteen in the year 2012 he noticed a dark bruise on his jaw that he had never seen before, and definitely didn't get himself. from all his years of learning about soulmates, he couldn't help but wonder, why hadn't he noticed bruises from his soulmate before? was his soulmate okay?

calum began to get curious and, for the first time ever, he thought about his soulmate tattoo.

calum looked up the numbers and found out they signified the numbers 2-0-1-2. two, zero, one, two. what could those numbers mean?

but you see, calum didn't think about it long enough. he didn't know, 2012 was a year, and something was definitely going to happen in that year.