we've got all the ingredients

calum glanced over to the now white haired boy that was fast asleep on what was temporarily their shared couch. his mahogany eyes caught sight of the hickeys that scattered his pale neck, going from under his ear to under his shirt. questions began filling the awake one's mind, when did michael get laid? he thought the boy never left their room? who gave him the marks? why did he feel jealous?

but, calum pushed the thoughts away and walked into the bathroom to shower before going to bed. when calum stripped off his shirt, he glanced over the hickeys he had, heart stopping when he looked over the bruises that seemed to be in the same place michael's were. he traced the marks, even more questions coming to mind, as he made eye contact with his reflection. he then looked at the scar he had on his forehead, that he woke up with a few years ago one morning and his mind went to the faint mark michael had in the same place.

calum's breathing became erratic, he couldn't be soulmates with michael right? he's not even gay! his eyes shot down to his soulmate tattoo. there was only one way to figure out for sure. calum looked out from the washroom, at the sleeping michael. nervously, the boy licked his lips and quietly walked over to the body.

he leaned down, eyes continuously glancing up at the pale face to make sure he was still asleep, before hooking his finger cautiously over michael's shirt collar and exposing his left collar bone. much to calum's despair, there sat the black numerals on the pale skin, identically matching his own.