while you walk away

out of place.

that's how michael felt in this moment. he was sitting on the same couch as calum, a person who he didn't remember the name of shoved between them.

he boredly watched as calum drunkenly chatted with his friends, sometimes glancing over to michael. but, michael didn't say anything, knowing calum most likely isn't out, or has mentioned, the older as his soulmate.

it was two hours later, that michael had killed his phone and he now had nothing to entertain him. he looked over at the maori boy, seeing that he was obviously not planning on leaving any time soon, as another red-solo cup was handed to him.

sighing, michael downed the rest of the alcohol in his cup, and stood up, walking out of the campus dorm to make his way to calum's room.

he was stopped though, feeling someone jump on his back. luckily, michael's reflexes kicked in just in time to hold the person up. he glanced down at the arms that were wrapped around his neck, immediately recognizing the tan hands and tattoos. "hey cal." he sighed out.

"mikey, why'd you leave?" he whined, nuzzling his face into the paler's neck, reminding michael of a child.

"i got bored babe. decided to go home." his thumbs subconsciously rubbing soothing circles into calum's thighs as he continued to walk back to their dorm, carrying the younger.

when they got to the dorm, michael lightly set calum down onto his own bed, planning sleeping in his separate room. but before he could leave he heard a whiney, "no, come sleep with me." come from the drunk one.

michael easily complied, easily slipping out of his jeans and laying next to calum. the younger instantly wrapped his arms around michael's body, spooning him. "night mikey." he mumbled, pressing an innocent kiss to his exposed neck.

michael sighed, "goodnight calum."