and respectfully...

{whats gucci guys}

"alright calum, it's not that difficult. all you need to do is talk to him, he'll understand everything." the maori whispered to himself, the scalding water from the shower tap hitting his bare back. he turned off the water and pulled open the foggy shower door and dried himself off after stepping out. he wrapped a towel around his waist, glancing at his soul mark in the mirror quickly before stepping out of the bathroom.

"hey michael can we talk for a minute." the paler paused the show he was watching and looked up from his laptop, to focus his attention on the shirtless boy. "yeah, whats up?" the tanner of the two sighed.

"so basically," calum breathed in, moving his hand to his chest and pointing at his tattoo, "we are soulmates." michael bit his lip, raking his eyes over the tan boys chizzled chest briefly. "i uh, i know that cal."

"you knew?" calum gasped, "how?"

the older awkwardly laughed, moving his laptop from his lap to the coffee table. "well yeah, i figured it out a few weeks ago. it wasn't that hard, when i first got here you always walked around without a shirt on, plus i noticed the hickies we both had."

calum let out a forced laugh, running a hand through his damp hair, "oh." michael licked his lips, "yeah, oh." he responded. the awkward tension filled the silence of the room until michael spoke up again, "so what now?"

the maori tilted his head to the side, reminding the older of a confused puppy. "what do you mean?"

"well we're 'soulmates', so aren't we supposed to fall in love or whatever?"

calum's jaw dropped, "michael i don't think you get it. i'm not gay."