i'm not a piece of cake*

{double update..

p.s. this chapter is going to have more than you expected to cum}

"shit mikey." calum moaned out, his fingernails digging into the pale skin of the older's back as he thrust himself into the tan boy. michael bit down onto calum's protruding collarbone, feeling the younger clench around him. "you like this don't you baby, like me being so rough with you?"

the maori only moaned in response, moving his hands to grip at the top and armrest of the leather couch. "i'm close mikey." he whined. michael moved his hand from the tan flesh of his soulmate's hip and wrapped his palm around the base of his length and pumped the boy.

"c'mon baby boy, cum for me." he muttered, taking the tan boy's earlobe between his teeth. the younger let out a loud and high-pitched moan as he came undone beneath michael. the older followed soon after, riding out both their highs.

++++

about a week later the two hadn't spoken a word to each other, only accidental eye contact followed by embarrassed blushes or knowing smirks.  it wasn't till the weekend, when the two had no classes to go to. michael had walked into their shared dorm, being greeted with the sight of calum scrubbing away at the leather of the sofa on his hands and knees.

the slightly shorter boy was facing his back towards the door, headphones in his ears, as he muttered annoyed sentences and profanities. michael watched this scene silently for a while, letting out a short chuckle when hearing the younger mutter out a, "jesus christ cum is hard to get rid of." followed by a, "you just don't fuck on couches."

calum stopped his actions when hearing michael respond, "you certainly were not complaining when it happened." he shook his head, raising his hand up and flipping the bird towards michael, "fuck off."

{so yeah, they fucked..

surprisingly a lot of people wanted michael to top even though my original plan was to make calum top but you ask and i supply.

thoughts?}