with the frosting of my heart

[ PLEASE READ

so i have lost all interest in this story and i know the readers have too, so i am discontinuing it.

BUT i hate when authors discontinue stories right in the middle so i will wrap up the story in this chapter, so enjoy the longest chapter i have ever written. for this book. ]

later that year michael did go back to america, where he continued to keep contact with his soulmate. when he and calum graduated they agreed that michael would move to new zealand to live with the maori boy.

calum eventually came out to his friends, saying that his soulmate was in fact a boy and that if they did not accept him they could leave him. he did lose most of his friends, some coming back to him saying that it was immature of them to leave him.

three months later the couple bought a house on the beachfront and lived together peacefully for two years when calum proposed to which michael easily complied.

they got married december 21, 2016 in their backyard, then took a honeymoon to sweden (they wanted to see new scenery).

when they came back home, they adopted two dogs to raise as their children - mostly because they wouldn't need to worry if they walked in while the couple were 'busy'.

calum was invited to play with the official new zealand olymic football team in his later years, as michael went on to open his own guitar manufacturing company.

all-in-all they ended up living in the cliché "happily ever after" and it was all because of a school trip that forced the unsung boy to meet the fuckboy.

[ shitty ending but oh well

so if you guys want to read some malum and lashton stories i'm actually interested in or have finished you can check them out on my profile.

i just started a malum + lashton story i'm vvv excited for called "little game" so yep

bye everyone :) ]