Backstory/prologue

(Paris and London are twins who are from america. They were named after where their parents were born. Their dad was from Paris and their mom was from London, but they met in America. Where they had the twins. The story will be told from Paris' point of view. Also pronounce Par as Pair)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Also pronounce Par as Pair)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye kids, we will be back soon," my dad said as he and my mother left the house.

"Ugh," I groaned while looking at my twin sister.

"What now Par, it hasn't even been a minute since they left," she said with a mad look on her face.

"I know," I replied "But I'm just so bored."

"OK then stop," she said sarcastically with a smirk on her face.

~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Lon, what do you thinks taking mom and dad so long," I ask with a slightly worried look on my face.

"I don't know, but they will probably be here soon," she said while shoving pasta in her mouth.
"Yeah," I laugh "I mean it is a new county after all, so they probably got lost."

"Yeah or they forgot they had kids," London said while laughing. I stuck my young out at her when all of a sudden the phone rang. We both raced to the phone on the wall.

"I got it," I yelled

"No I do" she yelled back

"I am the older twin therefore I am superior to you mortal," I said while answering the phone "Hello, can I help you?"

"Hello? Yes is this either Paris or London Baudin?" Said the man on the phone

"Yes this is Paris." I replied

"OK, well this is the police department and I'm afraid we have some bad news for you and your sister," the man said as if he had no emotions.

"Really? About what," I say on shock.

"Well miss your parents," he says. When he finished telling me what had happened I started to cry.

"OK yes thank you for letting us know" I quickly hung up the phone and fell to the ground crying.

"Par... are you OK," London asked me with a worried look.

"Their...their gone," I said shocked.

"Who's gone Par" she said with a even more concerned look

"Mom and dad...their...dead," saying it out loud had pushed me over the edge, and I just busted into tears.

"What... are you joking," she said "They can't be... who told you this," tears started to form in her eyes

"The police told me..." I wiped the tears from my eyes "they were driving on a bridge, but they didn't see the wreck that was ahead of them. When they tried to stop, the car spun around and...they crashed off the bridge." I sniffed and then looked at London.

"Well... if they are gone then aren't the police coming to get us" she said suddenly turning red "I'm sorry but I don't wanna be put in a place where people are paid to love us!" She ran into our room as fast as she could.

I walked back their and looked at her

"Get a backpack and your duffel bag," I said with tears still rolling down my face "pack some clothes for the both of us, and some stuff to remember mom and dad." I ran to the kitchen and filled my backpack with bottles of water (we were going to go camping so we had a lot of water bottles) and with snacks like chips and peanut butter crackers.
I then ran into my parents room and pulled a small chest from under their bed. It was full of money so they didn't need it now, so I took it.

"OK Par, all the clothes and stuff is packed," London yelled as she ran to me.

"OK follow me," I said as we ran out into the back yard. I threw my bags over our fence and then jumped over. "OK Lon, your turn"

"OK" when she got to the top she gasped "Crap we have to hurry the police are pulling up!" Her face quickly became serious.
When she jumped down we ran into the woods.

About an hour and a half later, we found and abandoned house in the woods, and we would make that our new home.

After that it was just us. We were all alone now.