Chapter 7: Mall Day!

When we walked in our room I decided to take a shower.

"PAR!" London yelled at me.

"WHAT!" I yelled back.

"WHERE ARE MY BLACK SKINNY JEANS!" She screamed.

"WHAT, YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE YOUR BLACK SLINKIE BEANS ARE?!" I yelled confused.

"NEVER MIND I FOUND EM!"

A few minutes later
~London 's P.O.V.~

After I found my pants I sneaked into the bathroom and took Paris' shirt. I ran and stuffed it under my bed because she was taking too long.

"LONDON!" Paris screamed as she got out from the bathroom.

"PARIS!" I screamed back.

"DID YOU FREAKING TAKE MY SHIRT!"

"Uhhh... YOU CANT PROVE IT!" I said while kicking her shirt further under my bed. I stood by the door waiting for her to exit. She finally walked out.

"Hey maybe it's over there." I pointed to the other side of the room. Paris turned and walked over too where I was pointing. I then ran into the bathroom with my clothes and slammed the door shut. "My turn!" I yelled as Paris banged on the door.

When I got out the shower I put my clothes on realizing that I left my shirt.

"Hey Par is my shirt out there?" I questioned her.

"I don't know maybe."

When I walked out Paris tackled me to the ground.

~Tamaki's P.O.V~

As I was sitting on my living room couch I had a great idea to surprise Paris and London with a trip to the mall! I texted the rest of the host club my fabulous idea and they all agreed to come over.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see those shady twins.

"Hey boss!" They said in unison.

"Where are London and Paris?" Hikaru asked.

"In their room, I'll go get them."

As I walked up to their door I heard a lot of screaming. I could tell who was who, but there seemed to be a lot of banging to. I didn't let it bother me tho, so I walked in.

"Oh girls!" I exclaimed "We have some visit..." My voice trailed off to see Pairs on top of London pulling her hair up with one hand and a fist in the other one. London was pulling Paris' under shirt with one hand and a fist in the other. They both stopped when I walked in and stared at me.

Then Hikaru and Kaoru put their arms on my shoulders.

"Hey guys whats..." They both said starring at the girls also. We all slowly backed away and shut the door. The minute we did that we heard someone yell.

"I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!" I'm pretty sure it was Paris who said that, but then we heard who we think was London yell back, "THATS FINE WITH ME! I WISH I WOULD'VE EATEN YOU IN THE WOMB."

When I turned around I saw Hikaru and Kaoru still surprised at what happened. Then we all walked back to the living room and waited.