Chapter 1: Welcome To Ouran

"Lon when do you think it will get to the post office," I ask London as i fill with excitement.

"I don't know Par. And would ya calm down it has only been about a week since we sent the applications in," London replied as she sighs "and besides we may not have gotten accepted."

"True," I say "but i'm just so excited!" I then look at London, who was sitting on a old couch that has been here for who knows how long, and i smiled "So Lon... what did you apply for?"

"Seriously," she said confused "You don't remember? I just told you yesterday."

"Remember what?" i said confused as well

"OK, so i guess you don't remember" she looked down and sighed "I applied for History, and if i didn't get a scholarship for that i also applied for math."

"Oh yeah," I laughed "I remember now."

"You never told me what you applied for tho." she said with a curious look on her face.

"Oh really? I applied for math and English just in case." I smiled with excitement.

"Par you should go to the post office now," London said with laughter "while you go there, i can go to the store."

"OK," I shouted and ran out the door as fast as i could. When i got to the post office the lady at the desk told me that something came in the mail for me. When i picked up the letters I jumped up and shouted "Yes!" I looked around realizing how loud I was. My face grew red as I saw everyone in the office looking at me. 

I ran down to the store after so that I could show London them right away, but i accidentally bumped into someone.

"Ouch!" I said while rubbing my head. I looked up and saw that i had run into a girl my age. She had short brown hair with brown eyes. "Sorry," I said to her as we helped each other up.

"Its fine," she chuckled "I should have been watching where i was going to." we both just stood there for a minute and laughed. "Hey, my name is Haruhi," she said.

 "Hey, my name is Haruhi," she said

"Hi, I'm Paris," I smiled back.

"Your not from here are you?" Haruhi said with a slight laugh.

"No me and my sister are from America." I said answering her question "Speaking of my sister have you seen her? She is my twin so she looks just like me, but she has glasses tho."

"No sorry, but i can help you look for her if you want," Haruhi just gave a smile and we started walking. "So what brings your family to Japan?"

"Oh, well my dad was working with some music company and he got promoted so we had to move here." I replied feeling proud of what my dad did.

"Thats cool," Haruhi said when she stopped and pointed to her left "Hey is that your sister?" she asked.

"Yeah thats her," I smiled "Lon! Hey Lon," I yelled as she looked over at me.