Chapter 3: Later

It's been a week later since we first visited the host club. 

"London, Paris!" Tamaki yelled across the room "I have a question for you girls!"

"Oh god, if i were you i'd start running." Haruhi Laughed.

"What is it Blondie senpai."London asked

"I just had a great idea." Tamaki said happier than usual "You girls should join the host club!"

"In case you haven't noticed senpai, we are girls." I said.

"True, but i'm sure we can figure  out something!" He smiled

"Actually, thats not a bad idea," Kyoya said walking towards us and pushing up his glasses. "They can bring in guys, and we can make some more money."

"Yeah thats what I was thinking!" Tamaki yelled.

"Yeah sure it was." Haruhi mumbled.

"Oh it will be great! Just think about it!" He smiled. "and you guys can go with Haruhi to get coffee!" 

"Well I mean I don't have a problem with joining what about you Lon?" I said

"Yeah I guess we can, I mean it's not like we have a life or anything so." London replied.

"Then it's settled, you are both now the host clubs first female hosts!" Tamaki said while shouting...again.

"They need school uniforms tho." the twins said.

"Haha... no... we are not going to look like exploding bananas." London said.

"Hmm.." the twins smirked.

"You shady twins stay away from them!" Tamaki said while hugging us.

"They need a type tho." Mori said 

"OH MY GOD MORI TALKED?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I screamed and clung on to Kaoru since he was standing closest to me. Tamaki's jaw dropped and Kaoru seemed to be getting a little pink in the face, and Hikaru started to look a little upset at this. London then smirked and wiggled her eyebrows at me, but no one else noticed 

"Hey, I just thought of a type for us." London said

"Really, what?"Tamaki asked

"Yin and Yang." London said "I can be Yin and Par can be Yang."

"Its perfect!" Tamaki yelled as he slammed his fist into his open hand.

Paris finally let go of Kaoru, he took this chance to speed walk over to Hikaru, but he was still blushing.

"Paris-Chan and London-Chan are joining the host club! This calls for some cake!" Hani yelled as he pulled me and London towards the table of cake.

As we were setting cake with Hani, I realized that I left my homework for math in class.

"Dangit!" I yelled "I left my homework in class!" I ran out of the host club and ran to my math class.

"Ugh, just great!" I hissed, "It's locked!" all of a sudden I felt a hand on each of my shoulders. I looked up to see Hikaru and Kaoru.

"What do y'all want." I mumbled.

"We just wanted to let you know it's locked." They smiled.

"Well naww" I rolled my eyes. Then suddenly I realized I had my student ID.

"Ok Hikaru, Kaoru... what I'm about to do you guy's can't tell anyone." I said as I pulled out my ID.

"Wait what are you gonna do?" They questioned.

"Just wait and see" I replied as I put my ID in the side of the door, and twisted the handel.

After that the door opened.

"Woah how did you...." they say confused.

"Its a trick my mom taught me. And remember don't tell anyone I did that!" I hissed at them narrowing my eyes.
"Ok," Hikaru said.

"We won't" Kaoru finished.

"Good," I said as I walked to my desk. I picked up my homework, then I locked the door and closed it behind me.

~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye everyone!" Haruhi yelled as she left to go home.

"Bye!" We all yelled back to her.

Not long after Haruhi left Mori and Hani left, as well as Kyoya.

"Hey London look," I said pointing to the piano on the other side of the room.

"Awesome." London said as she ran towards it.

We though Tamaki and the twins left to since they weren't in the host club.

"I'll sing since there is no one else here" I said as I ran to her. She then sat at the piano and I sat next to her.

"Do you remember how play the song..." I said while wiggling my eyebrows.

"Duh, of course" she replied and started to play. I started to sing along to the song she was playing. (The song is the one at the top of the chapter so just click on it to listen to it. If you cant listen to it for some reason the song is Still Here by Digital Daggers ...and then they all died the end)

Haha, nah. No inspiration :D

"THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!" Tamaki screamed from across the room.

"AHHHH!" me and London yelled. I jumped up and London flipped the piano bench when she tried to stand up, falling over with it.

"HOW LONG HAVE YA'LL BEEN THERE!?"London yelled. 

"We have been here since you guys started singing." the twins said in unison walking towards us.

"Uhhhhh," I replied with fear "please tell me you didn't actually listen to it."

"Of course we did we heard you singing...duh." They said in unison. "Kinda depressing song, don't ya think?" London groaned from her spot on the floor.

"Yeah it was" Tamaki said "What was it about?"

"Erm its...uh..just a song we heard back in America..." I said.

"Oh, alright." the twins said.

"I'm dead guys, don't forget me." London turned to look at me and reached up with one hand. I took it in my own and kneeled down dramatically. "Remember who you are... Simba." (If any of you get that reference then we are friends now) Her head lulled to one side and the room sat in silence for a moment.

"What...LONDON YOU PLAY PIANO I'M SO PROUD!"Tamaki cried with joy "ONE OF MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS CAN PLAY PIANO, JUST LIKE DADDY!"

"Uh.. what?" London questioned as she was suddenly revived.

"Yeah the boss likes to adopt people for some odd reason.." the twins shrugged.

"Well ok then." Me and London said.

"well we are gonna go ." I said while dragging London out the door.