Chapter 9: WAR OF THE TWINS! pt.1

After the host club was over, we all went out for ice cream.

"Paris what kind do you want?" London asked me as she got her chocolate ice cream.

"Mint chocolate chip"

"Ok" After I got my ice cream, I sat under a tree with London.
London finished her ice cream before me and I finished mine be for everyone else.

"So Par..." London said with a smirk. "Didn't you notice the tree we were sitting under...hmmm... makes you in the mood for climbing doesn't it?"

"Psshh, what, I don't..I don't know what your talking about I mean psh come on Lon" I studdered.

"You totally wanna climb it don't you." She said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Maybe..."I squinted my eyes at her, then I started climbing the tree and hung upside down on a branch so I could see London. She stood up so she could face me, I was only on the second branch so we were face to face.
"I knew it you couldn't resist man...the tree gods were calling you!" She laughed.

"PARIS GET DOWN FROM THEIR!" Tamaki shouted running towards me with the other host behind them. "Thats dangerous Paris you are going to get hurt."

"Oh so she shouldn't do this?" London said with a smirk and climbed up the tree with me and hung upside down next to me.

"Girls please listen to daddy, I don't want my beautiful daughters to get hurt!"Tamaki wined.

"Let them be boss,"Hikaru started.

"Their not doing anything wrong" Kaoru finished.

"YOU SHADY TWINS STAY OUT OF IT!" Tamaki hissed at them.

Me and London just looked at each other in a "you thinkin what im thinkin" way, and then just smirked evilly at each other.

"DONT YOU TO TRY ANYTHING I SEE THAT SMIRK!" Tamaki shouted at us. (but little did he know he ran into JOHHHNNN CEENNAA ~le john cena theme song plays lol jk) Me and London just did the only sensible thing ... we listened to him by climbing higher. "I TOLD YOU TO NOT TO TRY ANYTHING,WHY DONT YOU EVER LISTEN TO ME!?"

Then London just looked at him and said " acctually we did listen to you blonde-senpai, we didnt TRY to climb higher we DID climb higher." I just had to back her high-fiver her for that tho.

"MOMMY!" Tamaki ran up to kyoya "MAKE THEM LISTEN TO ME!"

Kyoya just sighed "I don't see how you want me to do anything about that, and would you please stop yelling we are in a public place."

"B-BUT MOMMY!" Kyoya pushed up his glasses and again just sighed (ok I know this is really random but does Kyoya remind anyone else of William from black butler? no...well Psshh neither do I haha...I mean uhh now back to the program)

~~~Kyoya's p.o.v

I really truly wish that he would not call me "mommy", I mean really out of all things. However; it was getting late so Paris and London should get down.

"I hate to admit it but Tamaki is right, so please get down from the tree." I asked the girls politle.

"ok finnee, but first Paris there is a spider on you." London said, but frankly I don't see why since there was no spider from what I could see.

"AHH WHAT WHERE GET IT OFF!" Pairs start swatting at her head trying to the the "Spider" off, but it only ended badly...for her anyway because now I have blackmail.

~~~London's p.o.v

"ok finnee, but first Paris there is a spider on you." I don't know why I said it but...I'm very glad I did.

"AHHHH WHAT WHERE GET IT OFF!" Pairis started swatting at her head to get the "spider" off and I just laughed.

Soon Paris ended up falling out the tree and landing on her butt...IT WAS GREAT!

"LONDON IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" she tried to jump up into the tree but be for she could Mori grabbed her, and carried her away.

"PUT MEH DOWN SENPAI!" she started to squirm but Mori just said nothing.

As Mori carried her off Tamaki started yelling at me but I didn't under stand much so I just jumped out the tree and started walking.

"L-LONDON YOUR NOT LISTENING TO ME DONT YOU KNPW THAT womp womp womp womp." "u-huh sure that's nice." and with that I left them all behind nd walked back to Tamaki's.

When I got their Mori,Hani, and Paris where already there. Not long after the rest showed up and we started playing some games.

~~~Paris p.o.v

I'm gonna kill her later...maybe while she sleeps..hehe yeah... maybe I'll...I'll wake up Hani and pretend to be her so he kills her...or..Mori I hear he is a grumpy pants when he gets woken up.

"Paris-Chan why are you just sitting there?" Hani tilted his head to the side. "um not plotting murder that's uh..that's for sure." "umm ok... come play some games with us!" I just sighed and got up cuz we'll who could say no to Hani.

"Hey guys we are going to the bathroom." Hikaru and Karou both said.

"Um ok T.M.I guys." London said. and with that they walked off.

About five minutes later they came back. When they did we all decided to watch a movie.

"Imma go get something from my room I'll be right back." London said as she ran to our room, but about a minute later she screamed.

"PARIS IM GOING TO KILL YOU!"