Chapter 8: Dodge ball!

~3rd person P.O.V~

(Btw, most of this chapter will follow Hikaru and Kaoru)

As Hikaru and Kaoru did what ever it is that they do in the morning before school, they had a strange feeling.

"Hikaru?" Kaoru asked his twin.

"yes Kaoru?"

"Is it just me or do you think that today is going to be...interesting?"

"Yeah..."

Then they soon left for school and met up with the rest of the hosts in music room three.

'Something seems...off today' both of the twins thought. So far it it was a normal day, all the host were entertaining their guests as usual but there was something that didn't feel right.

When the bell rang for first period, the twins, Haruhi, and "Paris" walked to class. Tamaki, Kyoya, and "London" walked to their class to.

When the bell to start class rang, the teachers started to teach. 'Oh Crap' both London and Paris thought. Then they both raised their hands to go to the bathroom.

~Hikaru and Kaoru's P.O.V~

We were sitting in our math class, but for some reason Paris started silently freaking out, that was weird since she loves math. She then raised her hand to ask if she could go to the bathroom, and the teacher let her.

"Kaoru"

"Yes Hikaru"

"Are you... thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Yep..."

We both then asked if we could go to the bathroom.

~Tamaki's P.O.V.~

When London raised her hand to go to the bathroom I found it strange. I didn't question her about it tho, I don't know why.

~London's P.O.V~

I ran to the bathroom knowing that Paris would be their to. When I got in the bathroom she was.

"London we have to switch back." She said.

"I know, I forgot you have math!"

"And I forgot you had history," just as Paris finished her sentence the door opened.

"HIKARU KAORU!" we both yelled.

"So...we were right!" They said high fiving.

"We knew that something was up with you guys," Hikaru started.

"Can you guy's go!"Paris yelled at them, as she took off her make up as I took off mine.(If you didn't already know, London and Paris wear different makeup) 

"Why?" Kaoru said

"BECAUSE THIS IS THE FREAKING GIRLS BATHROOM!" Paris yelled getting annoyed.

"Oh...yeah,"Kaoru replied.

"But, we will have to punish you later." Hikaru smirked.

"Yeah, uh huh, now get out!" Paris screamed as I did her makeup.

"Hold on,"Hikaru started

"We thought Paris did you guy's makeup." Kaoru finished.

"Nope," I said getting angriest they wouldn't leave.They just stood their watching us with the makeup.

"Ok can you both get out now!" We both yelled pushing them out the door, but we both fell and Hikaru and Kaoru laughed.

"FIGHT ME!" I screamed and Paris rolled her eyes. We both got back up and went back into the bathroom.