Chapter 6: I Have No Inspiration Again :D

Me and London packed our things and walked out the door with Tamaki, we all walked back to the fence from earlier. But, before we went to jump over it, we heard someone say ouch behind us. We all turned our head around and saw...you guessed it... the twins.

"Hikaru?!" London yelled

"Kaoru?!" I yelled after her.

"What are ya'll doing here?!" We both hissed.

"Uh...well ya see..." Kaoru said looking at his twin.

"We just ...erm...well we didn't think you to should be alone with the boss." They said crossing their arms and turning their heads opposite directions.

"What!" Tamaki yelled at them, "At least i'm not perverted like you two!"

"Psh... thats just what you want people to think." The twins said.

"But i'm not!" Tamaki hissed back.

"Sure your not..." The twins

"I'M NOT!" Tamaki said angry.

"OK, WOULD THE THREE OF YOU SHUT UP!" I yelled. "I take it the two of you also saw where we lived." I pointed at them.

"Yeah.." They replied in unison.

"What did you hear?" I asked

"All of it." Hikaru said.

"I swear to god." London sighed.

"If you two tell anyone, even the rest of the host club, I will make you regret it." I hissed.

"Oh we wont." hey said rolling their eyes.

After that we all jumped the fence and started to walk down the street where Tamaki told his limousine driver to meet us. When we got in there was a moment of awkward silence.

"You know," Tamaki said breaking the silence. "you two should really confider applying for a music scholarship."

"Where did that come from." London asked.

"I was just thinking about the other night." He replied.

"Oh well we don't really know," I said rubbing the back of my head. "Maybe..." I trailed off.

"You guys totally should," The twins said agreeing with Tamaki. (Whoa, now there is something that doesn't happen every say...)

"I don't know man..." London said.

"Come on!" Tamaki said over dramatically "you two have a talent!"

"Ugh, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try..."I said "Maybe next year."

As another awkward silence passed I just looked out the window until I saw what looked like a museum.

"Welcome to you girls' new home!" Tamaki cheered stepping out of the limousine.

"Wait..." London said shocked.

"This is where you live?" I said.

"Yep!" Tamaki replied. "And now you two live here as well!"

Before we walked inside the twins decided to leave.

"Bye guys!" They said as they left.

Then when we walked inside me and London just stood their as our jaws dropped.

"HOLY CRAP!" London yelled." THIS PLACE IS HUGE!"

"There you are master Tamaki." a maid said. "I take it these are the young ladies you had us make a room for."

"Yes these are them." He replied to her in a sweet voice.

"Shall I show them their room?" She asked,

"Yes, please." He replied.

As we walked up the stairs, we turned down a long hallway with at least ten rooms.
As we walked past four doors, we finally stopped at the fifth door. When the maid opened the door me and London's jaw dropped. The room was huge, and it was full of the things me and London love!

Then Tamaki gave a light laugh as he looked at me and London.

"So I take it you two like the room." He said with a chuckle.

"No duh!" London exclaimed.

"Its freaking awesome!" I said with joy.

The room has light purple walls with white wood floors. Me bed was on the left side of the room is green rugs by the side of it and at the foot of it. London's bed was on the right side with dark purple rugs on the side of it and at the foot of it.
We both had a nightstand with a lamp on each of them. I had a desk on my side of the room with a laptop and a rolling chair. London had the same thing but on her side of the room.
The comforter on my bed was black with the yang symbol in the middle of it. London's was white with the yin symbol in the middle of it. We each had our own closet, and we had a bathroom.

"I'm glad you like it" Tamaki said with joy. "It will be so grand to having my two beautiful daughters living with me!" He then left, and me and London went and sat on our beds.

"This is gonna take some time to get comfortable with." I said as I laid down.

"Yeah no kidding." London replied as we soon fell asleep.

It was the best sleep we had in a long time.

Since we had been sleeping on a rug on the floor before Tamaki made us come here, it was easy for us to fall asleep.

The next morning London woke up and screamed. I soon bolted up and ran to her.

"London are you ok" I asked, as she calmed down. Suddenly Tamaki unrated through the door.

What happens is everything alright" he asked with a worried look.

"Yeah..."She replied "I just woke up and forgot where I was.."

"Ok... I thought you were hurt" he said with relief.

After that Tamaki left and we got ready for school.

"Why are you girls in your uniforms?" Tamaki as led us as we walked to the living room. "Don't you two remember? It's Saturday."

"Par" London said with a slight laugh" you lied to me"

"What how did I lie to you!" I screamed.

"You told me it was Friday." She said laughing.

"Oh..."I said to her. Then we went back to our room and changed out of our school clothes.