Chapter 5: DADDY DOESN'T APPROVE!

"Hey guys," I said while walking into the host club with London.

"Hey Paris and London." Everyone said back.

"Um, why are you guys dressed dressed like pirates?" I asked.

"Yeah It looks like Captain Jack sparrow decorate the place." London said.

"Oh thats our theme" Tamaki replied 

"Your wha?" London said with a confused look

"Our theme" He repeated him self. "I am the captain, that is why I'm dressing, well like the captain. The rest of them are just the crew."

"Since you two are apart of the host club, you will both have to wear these." Kyoya said while holding up to pirate costumes.

"Eh.. fine" I said taking the costumes.  

My costume had black leather boots with fishnet leggings, and a white fluffy dress that came 3 inches above my knees. There was also a black leather vest that went around my waist with lace in the front. The dress had sleeves that went to my elbows, and i had to wear a bandanna around my head.

"Ugh, there I put it on." I said as I walked out.

"Wow Paris-Chan you look great!" Hani told me, as I saw all the guys staring at me.

"Aww you look simply adorable!" Tamaki said while putting his hands on his cheeks. "Now, Where is London?" He asked. 

"Oh, she is almost done." Just as I said that she walked out. Her costume was black leather pants with a white shirt with fluffy sleeves and lace at the top of it. She had black leather boots just like I did But she Had a belt on but the sides of her shirt hid it, and she also had a bandanna her head.

"Wow London-Chan you look great too!" Hani complimented her.

"Aww, look at my little girls are all grown up!" Tamaki said cheerfully while shaking his head from side to side.

"I hate you blonde-senpai" London said with a blank expression. Then Tamaki went into his corner and started growing mushrooms... again...

A few minuets later girls started to come in to see the guys, and a couple of guys came to see me and London.

"So whats up guys!" I said with a smile.

"Oh nothing much." One of the guys said.

"We heard that you girls were apart of the club now, so we just wanted to come see the two of you." Another guy said.

"Thats cool man," London said with a tired look on her face.

"So," The first guy said "What do you girls like to do." 

"Hm," I said looking at London "Well, I like listening to music, and other stuff but i cant remember." 

"And I like what ever man, I really don't do much." London said still tired looking.

"So you girl are from America right?" said a third guy.

"Eeyup!" I said with joy.

"Cool, whats it like there?" he asked

"Well, its actually really beautiful there... well depending where you go." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Really? I always thought it would be nice there." said the first guy.

"So what do Americans do for fun there?" asked the second guy.

"An easier question would be what don't we do for fun." London said cracking a smile.