The Wedding Part 2

My head snapped up. I could tell by Aidan and Taylor's smirking faces that they had planned this. I couldn't just not kiss him. I had like 320 faces staring at me. I was almost positive that my face could be mistaken for a tomato. Before I could even turn to look at Kellen, I felt myself being lifted up from my chair. I gasped and looked up to see Kellen holding my bridal smile. I closed my eyes and leaned in, awaiting the kiss. I soon felt a pair of warm, moist pair of lips meet mine. What was meant to be a simple peck, turned into multiple and quick kisses. People were soon howling and wolf whistling. I quickly pulled away, waiting for him to put me down. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Aidan pick up Taylor, her dress flowing all around them. I could hear Emily howling at them, but my eyes hadn't left Kellen's stare.

"Can you put me down, please?" I asked awkwardly. He shook his head as if he was trying to snap out of a daze.

"Sure, sorry." He said while sitting me down onto my chair.

I looked over to Emily and Mikayla to see them giggling. I blushed as I glared at them. It was even more embarrassing that I liked it.

It was awkward afterwards. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I would talk to Emily and Mikayla, but they just wanted to bring Kellen into it. They knew it was awkward, but they thought it was 'funny and cute.'

Finally, the time came to move the tables and start dancing. Aidan and Taylor had their first dance together which was magical. At the end of it, the shared a kiss while everyone cheered. Emily nudged me with her elbow as they did, making me blush. They were never going to let it go.

~

The night went by in a blur. I danced with a bunch of different people, some that I didn't even know. I danced with Aidan twice and Kellen three times. The night was slowly coming to a close. A few people that had kids left because it was getting so late.

An unfamiliar song started to play from the speakers. I soon felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see Kellen sporting a small smile. "Care to dance?" He asked, holding out a hand. I smiled and nodded, allowing him to lead me to the dance floor.

Most of the couples were swaying to the music, but there were a few drunk couples grinding. We made it to the middle of the dance floor before he put his hands around my waist and mine around his neck. We slowly swayed to the beat of the music. I was blocking out everyone else and just focusing on him.

I could hear the song coming to an end as Kellen started to get closer to me. I knew what was going to happen. His lips soon found mine yet again. They found them again and again as we started to snog. I pulled away as I felt a flash on the side of my face. I looked to my right to see Emily standing with the photographer, smiling sheepishly at me. "We're just making sure that we capture the entire wedding experience." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"You're never going to let this go!" I mumbled. They were being so over dramatic about the entire thing. Yes, I was excited, but there was no reason to shout it to the world.

"Make sure to send me a copy of that," Kellen told the photographer as I lightly slapped him. "What? I just want to have a picture of your lovely face," he told me smoothly. I rolled my eyes as I blushed.

"Screw you." I mumbled.

"You guys shouldn't be doing that yet!" Emily exclaimed from beside us. She was dancing with Aidan who was laughing at my misery.

~

All too soon the party was done. Almost everyone had left except for The Lynch's and Taylor's family. All of the adults used magic to clear the room. Emily, Mikayla, Kellen and I used Floo Powder to get to Emily's house while the rest of the adults apparated.

Because their house was so huge, Taylor's family stayed at the Lynch's as well. After congratulating Aidan and Taylor, who were leaving to go stay at their flat, Emily, Mikayla, and I raced upstairs to change into comfier clothes. As soon as we closed Emily's door, someone knocked on it. I opened it up to see Kellen.

"Hey, would you be able to talk for a minute?" he asked, staring right into my eyes.

I nodded and stepped out of the room, closing the door behind me. I have him a questioning look, wondering when he was going to say why he wanted to talk to me.

"I just wanted to tell you goodnight. You raced up those stairs pretty fast, so I couldn't tell you earlier."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Goodnight." I didn't know if I should give him a hug or just leave. Before I could make a decision, he pulled me into him.

"Maybe we can hang out sometime while we're at Hogwarts, only if you want to." He asked while holding onto me.

I pulled out from the hug and looked at him. "Yeah, I'd like that," I nodded while smiling.

He grinned down at me. "I'll see you tomorrow then." He lent down and gave me a peck on the cheek before walking away, leaving me smiling goofily at the ground.

The Weasleys may not like me anymore, but that's okay, because I have people all around me that love me, even though I'm different, even if I am Maddi Black.

~~

A/N: Guys I know it's short, but I actually wrote this during social hour at a wedding that I'm at right now. I'm almost at 300 fans on here and I just want to thank you all for reading my story and being with me. I love you all :)

13 votes and 9 comments until the next chapter

Thank you guys all so much for reading :)

xx

~M