Hot Stranger//Septiplier

A/n: Based off of this http://the-prompter.tumblr.com/post/140749437095/bakery-aus , which is basically a lot of domestic bakery AU's
(Didn't have time to edit sorry!)
_____________

Jack was helping out at his mothers bakery when he walked in.

It was a normal day in March when he saw the man walk in. Or rather the muscles. His mother had asked him to help in the bakery and promised to pay him if he helps, so why the hell not? He had nothing to do on a boring Friday, and he loved his mothers bakery. It was always amazing to see the effort his mother put into making the amazing sweet treats. And plus, he usually got to bring home a box of sweets if he worked hard enough.

He was currently working on a pie because his mother decided to start him off with an easy job since it was the morning and she didn't want him screwing up under pressure, so she gave him the job of giving the things that were already done or working on things that were due later in the day. He was working on a far counter to the side, the door in view. Jack liked to watch the door. He knew all the regulars, and the new ones. Or at least most of them, because he wasn't always around to help his mother.

Then a man the same height as Jack walked in through the door, wearing skin tight clothes that clung to him like glue. It left little to the imagination, and there were already girls looking at him and his f*cking muscular physique. He was built like a brick house and had bright red hair, which drew even more attention to the guy.

Sean's mother elbowed him in the ribs, and he looked down to see he overflowed the pumpkin pie with too much whipped cream. He immediately grabbed a knife and scraped the extra cream off, looking at the knife and contemplating licking off the whipped cream. But then Mr.Muscles walked in front of him and his breath caught in his throat.

You could literally see the outline of this guys pecs through his shirt, and damn, did this guy look fit. It almost made Jack seem small, even though they were the same height, it still made him feel weak. Damn you and your amazing abs.

"A dozen of blueberry muffins for Mark Fischbach." The guy said and smiled, and damn, even his teeth were perfect. His voice was deeper than Sean's and smooth a f*cking butter. Totally didn't make Jack feel self conscious. Not at all. "Uh, um, yeah, I'll get that." Sean stuttered and opened up one of the food warmers and looked for his name. When he came across the pastel blue box marked with his name in it, he bit his lip, debating writing his number on it. Jack knew the dangers of writing your phone number on a box and giving it to a total stranger, but hey, it's a hot stranger.

And plus, it's common courtesy to write your phone number on a hot persons box.

So Jack jotted down his phone number on the box and pulled it out of the food warmer, gave it to the man and got a crisp twenty dollars in return. The guy, Mark , went over to the other side of the bakery to order some coffee as well. Even though this was a bakery the did sell coffee! Everyone likes coffee.

And while Mark stood in line, waiting for coffee, he noticed the phone number, and looked directly at Jack and grinned.

At the end of the day, Jack's mother gave a knowing smile but then lectured him on how he shouldn't do that.

It was still worth it because that night he got a phone call.