A Casual Affair Could Go Anywhere//Motanite

A/n: p!atd is responsible for this. Just look up casual affair by them. It's a great song. I haven't ever written Motanite so forgive me if its bad :3
____________

Mot sighed as Alyssa pulled on his sleeve for about the fiftieth time this morning. He was tired and his life sucked, Theta decided to announce to the starters that Mot was definitely sleeping with the boss. Which he had gotten use to, but really? You had to announce that to the newbies? Mot got her back, obviously, by stating that at least he didn't offer to give a blowie to Mianite. Theta scowled and dropped the matter, leaving the newcomers very confused and not sure if it was normal to sleep with gods.

"Yes Alyssa?" Mot asked as kindly as he could. Alyssa showed up at his work - just moments after he had arrived - crying that the monster under her bed was going to eat her if she was left alone. So now they were here, Mot doing overtime with planning. Again. With Alyssa, who neatly stacked the papers for him while making flower crowns. "Omi told me to tell you at five o'clock Dia wants to talk to you. Dia should be here in five minutes."

Mot sighed, rubbing his face, probably spreading graphite dust all over himself but right now he didn't care. He had forgotten that Dia and him were supposed to do something together today, his work load was stocked up. Alyssa should've told him sooner, but Mot knew it wasn't her fault. He had been ignoring her and snapped once or twice today. He even had asked the busy priest for help with Alyssa, but the priest apologized, and said "I have to deliver a message for Ianite. And Ryley is on bed-rest."

Mot tried not to choke on his water while he heard that; very little people knew of the intimate relationship between the priest and his assistant. Mot only knew about this because he remembers vaugley hearing Mianite look down on their relationship.

"Thank you Alyssa."

Mot knew Alyssa wanted to see Dia, so he didn't kick her out. Dia. The God he was having sex with, nonetheless his boss. It had happened quickly; Dianite kissed him but seemed more to do it out of arousal than anything, so Mot went along with it. Even though it absolutely crushed him knowing he was just a fuck buddy; that they would never be nothing more than that. It wasn't like a real relationship would ever happen in the first place. Dia was a god and Mot was a mere mortal. End of story.

"Hey Alyssa! I didn't know you were here!" Dia hugged Alyssa, while scaring the hell out of Mot, causing him to fall off his chair and face plant straight into the very hard ground. "Are you okay?" Dia asked, leaning over to help Mot get up. Mot almost swatted away Dianite's hands out of habit, but quickly took the offer of help. "Thanks."

"No problem. Did I surprise you that much?" Dia teased looking over Mot's desk. "I was going to offer you help with your files but it seems you're already halfway done."

"Daddy Dia! I made you another flower crown!" Alyssa said, holding up a flower crown made of many different shades of red, and a couple beautiful bright red flowers with black spots on it littered in. "Another? For me?" Dianite asked with a little sarcasm, in that loud voice everyone uses to talk to children. Alyssa had picked up the habit of calling him Daddy Dia, while Mot was whatever she felt like calling him.

Dia leaned down for her to put the flower crown on him triumphantly. They talked for a minute before she got back to work with her flower crowns and Dia decided to chat with Mot.

"I'm sorry," Mot blurted out.

"For what?"

"We were going to- um, Y'know."

"She could come to dinner with us."

"We were going to dinner?" Mot asked, confused.

"Yeah, we were. Remember?? I kinda asked you out for dinner three nights ago?"

"You did?"

"Yes. And you looked like you had just seen you life flash before your eyes before you said yes."

"I did?" Mot was completely lost. He didn't recall any of this. Three nights ago Jeraih, Alyssa, and himself bought a rug for Alyssa's room and Omi had thought he had interrupted Dia and Mot having sex that day but really they were just talking about files and important business stuff. Did Dia ask him out then? He would've remembered it though, right? Mot's been wanting this forever and he just forgot?

"Or did you not want to?" Dia asked, and put on a poker face but Mot could see the slight disappointment in his eyes. Mot mentally slapped himself. He should've just pretended that, yeah, he totally remembered. "Of course I do!" Mot sputtered, scaring Alyssa, causing her to cut the stem haphazardly.

"Okay then. I'll help you with your files, then we could go. Okay?"

"Yeah, okay"

And that was the time when Mot overworked himself so much he forgot his God asked him out.

____________
A/n: Guys I have like three more one shots after this xD I'll only put them out when I'm not updating alot though :3 ANYWAYS, I hope you enjoyed this and I apologize for mistakes