Til Death Do Us Part// Tony x Josh (Modestep)

A/n: Yep fight me a Tony x Josh I don't care what you think.

(I do please spare me have mercy)

WARNING: death
____________

"Tony, no no no no no!" Josh cried, pushing Tony out of the way. "Don't leave any fingerprints on the body! They'll throw you in jail too!" Tony stared on in horror as Josh picked up the body, shoved her in the bathtub, and offered Tony his phone. "Call the cops. Act scared like how you were when you first came in, and tell them that you think that your brother just killed some one and go in the closet and hide. I'll be upstairs, okay? Hurry, they'll get suspicious if they find out you were here longer than you'll say you are."

"I'm....I'm not going to do that, Josh."

"Please, Tony, I don't want to get you involved."

"Josh, let's hurry and leave."

"What?!" Now Josh was shoving the phone in Tony's hands, blood getting all over it. "Tony, no. They'll come after you, too. I won't let you throw your life away like that."

"We'll figure it out. Let's just go for a drive to the forest and figure it out, yeah? Let's clean up the place and take the body with us, so no one stumbles upon it, okay? Once we go to the forest we can decide what to do. Take your phone with you." Tony said, starting to grab towels to wipe them up. He had an idea. He was going to make this all go away, help Josh out, and they'll live a new life. A perfect one, without a dead body between them.

*

"A new killer has recently terrorized Paithos, killing  Amanda Lesh and suspected of killing Josh and Tony Friend, two brothers that went missing in March. Their phones and personal belongings were found a mile away from a bridge in Theta. Bodies were never found....."

Josh smiled at the TV. Just like how they planned. What they didn't plan on was killing an off-duty officer that happened to see what they were doing, but it's okay. He got taken care of too. There parents were no longer with them, so it's not like they had any family that would be looking for them. Josh still felt horrible. Tony quit college for him, Tony killed someone for him, Tony had to leave his home for him, it was amazing but horrifying. He effected Tony's life so much by getting a little messy with his killing.

He'd been killing for a while, at first it was only people who didn't have anyone who'd miss them, usually bartenders or call girls, he'd make sure they didn't have family because, well, he didn't want to make anyone else suffer. Then he started getting careless, killing people left and right, made sure they didn't have children but that's as far as he went to show mercy.

It got out of hand. Amanda was trying to get into his pants and he loved Tony, he didn't want some low life. He planned on cleaning it all up and throwing her in a park at Delta, or may burning her and sending the ashes down the river. He decided on burning her, just as Tony came home early from college. Tony finally knew his secret now. What he's actually doing when he says he's going drinking with friends, what he's doing during the time Tony's away at college (Besides his job, obviously).

It was a thrill. He loved doing it. Josh would never hurt Tony, of course, but he wouldn't be able to stop himself from killing more people.

"Josh,"

"Yeah Tony?"

"Let's... Let's go, y'know, kill someone together.  I-I want to..."

"...Okay"

*

And that's how it started. People didn't take them serious at first, Tony was wearing a baggy penguin onesie that had a hoody; and Josh wearing a mask that had two 'x''s for eyes and a tongue. That's until they killed four people, leaving behind a trademark. 'Modestep' was written in lipstick next to the bodies, along with a symbol that resembled Josh's mask. Before that, they had killed to people, dumped their ashes in the forest where they dumped Amanda, and burned bits of their IDs and other things that'd identity them, leaving the same trademark on their supposed corpses.

It was great. They were killing people together and both shared the thrill of it. It was better than Josh could have ever imagined. They had building a name for themselves in the criminal world, while keeping their secrets safe in their normal lives. Even had friends, too. But they introduced themselves as an engaged couple instead of brothers, because they really did love each other, and because Josh and Tony Friend, two brothers, sounded all too familiar, since it had only been three years since their alleged deaths. No one would remember, right? They still weren't going to take any chances.

"I love you, Josh. I'm happy to be able to spend my life with you and do our hobby together." Tony said, lacing his fingers with Josh's.

"I love you too, Tony."

____________
OKAY YEAH I KNOW NO NEED TO POINT IT OUT THEY ARE BROTHERS YEAH YEAH YOU CAN BOTHER OTHER  WRITERS WHO WROTE ABOUT THIS SHIP.  Plus if you take away the fact they're brothers, you still have basically the whole story. And yes, I know it's kind of messy but it's 11:30 and I'm tired, soooo.