Very Important A/N

Hey guys! 

VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT, READ TO THE END.

I just wanted to tell you all what is happening in this crazy, stressful life of mine.

Firstly I would like to thank you all for 1.2K reads. I never thought I would get that high in just 6 chapters. 

I also need inspiration, I need requests!!! If you have a request or an idea, don't be afraid to DM me. 

Secondly, as you all might have heard, the twist of fate challenge has been announced on Wattpad and DevianArt. (If you don't know what that is, click here - https://www.wattpad.com/226949835-twist-fate-challenge-challenge-details or go to the official wattled news and updates book and check what the latest update ). I have decided to participate, because, why not?

Also the winners can get published, and it is my dream to get published.

I wanted to twist star wars, but my father told me that star wars is already so awesome/twisted/complicated that it would be pointless to twist it. Instead, I have picked Rapunzel.

It would mean the world to me if you go check it out. I have just uploaded the prologue. It will be short because I the word limit is 2500 words. If the story gets enough support, after the competition is over, I will make an extended version, and maybe even a sequel and a prequel!

But, alas, I will not be able to update this book until I am done with that one. The word limit is small, so it won't take long, but I need your support! Please go read my story because being published has been my dream since, forever! 

The judges will also pick the book based on comments/votes/support, so I need your help. 

And I promise, that when I am done with that I will come back here. The deadline for the competition is April 6th, but I will be done much before. I only have 2 books (this one, and the competition book) so it is easy to find.

Basically summarising this, competition, support needed on other book, will update later, thank you for 1.2k reads.

Currently sweating like a pig and also starving and hungry

xoxo Asmita

And may the force be with you