Chapter 8

"(Y/N)!", Anakin gasped. "That is not the jedi way. I know he has ended many innocent lives, but he still must stand trial-"

"HE KILLED MY FATHER", you shout at the top of your lungs. 

"Raising your voice does not make your point justified!" he said, raising his voice at the end as well.

"I suggest you mind your own business, Skywalker", you snarl. You didn't know what you were doing, you were in so much pain, your subconsious seemed to do all the talking. 

          "I understand your pain", Anakin says calmly. "But now...now is not the time. Follow me, let us get out of here. That being said, he started to move down the hallway. "Wait!" you scream.  Anakin stopped in his tracks and turned around to see what you wanted. You swiftly take off your hooded robe and lay it on the floor. You get down on one knee and look at your father's lifeless body. A single tear rolls down your cheek and lands on your father's cheek. You pick up his body and put it in the robe and wrap it up. Anakin comes and helps you pick up the body and both of you exit the building. 

          Right outside the abandoned ship is a red coloured speeder. You quickly put the body in the backseat and get in the passenger seat. Anakin gets in the drivers seat and both of you take off into the sandy hills of Jakku. Sand whipped your tear stained cheeks as Anakin accelerated the speeder, going to, where he remembered, was your home. As you approached you home, you started to prepare a small area for you father's funeral.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Sorry short chapter...