Chapter 7

It took you two minutes to realise the scream came from you. You ran towards your fathers body. His breath was hitching and he was panting heavily. His fingers were stained with wet blood. He reached a hand up to touch your face, as he did he moved his fingers on your check and drew something. As he was done, his eyes rolled back into his head and his body went limped.

        Tears fell from your eyes, cooling your burning face. You looked at the wall beside you, which was made of metal. You looked closer to observe your reflection. On your cheek, written with blood, was 'I' and a heart (symbol). You started to cry, remembering all the good times you both shared. What all he had sacrificed for you; you never got to return the favour. You stood up, vengeance and hate flowing through your veins. You turn around to see Anakin battling the bounty hunter, and failing miserably. 

        You ignited your lightsaber, the white light causing an eerie glow on your face. The tears would not stop flowing, but the tears for loss and pain were over; these were tears of pure hatred and anger. You briskly walked up to the fighting pair. Anakin was pinned down, Jango on top of him. Anakin's lightsaber was knocked out of his hands, and had fallen far away. He reached out his hand and tried to use the force to pull it towards him, but you rescued him instead.

        You swiftly pushed Jango of him and raised your weapon. Jango was shocked, but quickly recovered and tried to shoot you with his blaster. You deflected every shot, and with each block, you took a step closer. You reached Jango and cut off the nozzle of his blaster. Jango, now defenceless, tried to turn and run away, but you knocked him dow using the force. 

        He fell down, face first. He got onto his knees, in attempt to move, but he is unable to as you put your lightsaber to his neck. "It's over, Fett", you spat. "This one is for my father", you said. Just as he was about to protest, you sliced off his neck.

A/N- Hey guys! Short chapter, but it was intense! Imma let you recover...