The Beginnings Of Love

Aries -

•Lots of hand gestures, eye contact, and facial expressions whenever you two have a conversation (you'll love it and soak it all up).

•Lots of food dates (they want to make sure your comfortable around them).

•Picking you up and twirling you around and quick cheek kisses.

•"You always calm me down".

Taurus -

•They'll show you the secret places they go to chill (this can be anything from a flower garden to Starbucks to an underground club. Just be ready.

•They'll let you push them around like no one else dares to.

•They'll tell you that you're different and special (because in their eyes you're truly one of a kind).

•"Oh, you have to go? Are you sure you don't want to stay around just a little longer?".

Gemini -

•Expect lots of chats over the phone (they've realize that they can't hear your laugh or your stutters through text).

•'Looks' from across the room when something stupid happens.

•Chilling at your place sounds like a good time to them.

•"Hey, you're just like me.

Cancer -

•Nose scrunching and suppressed smirks when you say something dirty (you could tell they were thinking the same thing).

•High fives, quick touches, and asking lots of questions about you (they'll wiggle out of answering yours but they're just trying to make sure you're one of a kind).

•"Thanks for being patient with me".

Leo -

•Whispers in your ear (they don't have to, but you can feel their grin on your cheek).

•Bodies pressed together type of hugs admitting to stalking your social media (you'll call them a creep but you'll be blushing).

•"You know, I'd do anything for you...".

Virgo -

•They could listen to you speak all day (they love learning more about you).

•Little things that go almost unnoticed (like putting an umbrella in your car or buy you new headphones when you complain about the other pair).

•You'll get to see their silly side (and you'll love it).

•"Don't worry I'll take care of it".

Libra -

•They'll talk about how well you two look together (they'll want lots of pics of you two or just you).

•Introduce you to friends and family, your head rests on their arm or their head in the nook of your neck (you're their safe place now).

•"I like you, your genuine. It's really... refreshing, you know ?"

Scorpio -

•Mixing paints together until they find the exact shades of your eyes (even if their brown, they're a special kind of brown to them).

•Opening their mouths to say something then closing it immediately because they don't want to scare you away.

•Touches that linger a little bit too long to be just friendly.

•"Finally, someone understands"!

Sagittarius -

•Lots and lots of jokes made to get under your skin (throw it back at them twice as hard).

•Makings lots of plans because they really wanna hang out with you.

•All Sagittarius are philosophers. Just wait and they'll show you.

•"Hey, I saw this thing and it sort of reminded me of you, so here you go".

Capricorn -

•Showing you what they geek about (believe me, it's there).

•Gloating about how much better you two are than everyone else.

•Arms over shoulders and hands around your waist randomly (Just to shock you).

•"I've always needed someone like you in my life".

Aquarius -

•Pinching your cheeks (just so that they can touch your face).

•Saying things that you two are going to do in the future.

•Bringing you around their friends (and their faces lighting up when you charm their asses off).

•" I can talk with you for hours and about anything... weird right"?

Pisces -

•Daydreaming about running into you (even if it's just between classes).

•Them showing you their hidden hobbies.

•They stare into your eyes just a little bit too long (what even is too long?)

•"I can't believe you're real".