//18

Parisa's POV

It had been a few months Only the young were back! Well 3 of us, me, Charlie and Mikey decided to carry on without Betsy, we had realised a new song and our album was coming out at midnight, after we edited it all to make it only me, Charlie and Mikey.

We sat up waiting for it to turn midnight, in our new house we had got! It was pretty close to London and it was huge, we got a giant room each and a bathroom each, Zahra stayed a lot with Matt, it was almost like there home too.

Me and Charlie were still going strong, and Mikey had been on a few dates, but still none of them worked out, no matter how many of my friends i set him up with.

As it turned ten to midnight we refilled our drinks and started the younow we were doing as it was being released.

It was only the three of us in the house, this was how we wanted it to be.

We squashed together on the couch and started speaking to our viewers.

"10, 9,8" Charlie started,

"7,6,5,4,3,2,1," we joined it and as it came midnight we screamed, and started blasting one of our new tunes, after ten minutes or the younow we said goodbye and turned it off.

Zahra and Matt showed up with a pizza and more drinks, and a bunch of our friends came round.

Mikey's POV

Everyone was having an amazing time, I couldn't help but wish Betsy was here, I still loved her, no matter how much she hurt us all I couldn't get over her, I wish it was the four of us and everything between us was alright.

"What's up," a very drunk Parisa staggered over to me falling onto the Sofa beside me.

"Nothing," I replied,

"That's not true Mikey!" She yelled, drinking what looks like a pear cider. "Look," she pushed my head up, "there's the ceiling, and the light and above that's the bedroom and above that's the roof...." She trailed on and on and on.

"I laughed at how drunk she was, I checked the time, 3am I knew we had an interview tomorrow about lunch time which meant we would probably have to leave pretty early.

By 4am, everyone had gone, Zahra and Matt decided to stay in the guest room and well Parisa, well we were going to have a fight getting her to bed. We were all drunk, but the state which Parisa was in made us look absolutely fine.

She danced about the living room to no music as we sat watching her.

"Are you Niall Horan?" She asked me out of now where making us all laugh, "Parisa your so drunk" I laughed,

"I'm not drunk at all, see this is just water," she said pointing to the glass in her hand which was vodka.

"Sure it is" I laughed.

"I'm gonna bed," Zahra said laughing,"me too," Matt agreed.

"Good luck with her," Zahra said as P crawled about the floor barking.

"Parisa, come on" Charlie said trying to drag her off the floor.

"No" she yelled at him, "who do you think you are, telling me what to do, I'm older than you, I'm doing what I want" she continued yelling.

I backed out the room, knowing it could be world war 3 in a minute.

But it was surprisingly not, "fine goodnight," Charlie said, following me.

We left the room leaving Parisa on the sofa, ready to fall asleep in a minute, p

Charlie's POV

Me and Mikey left Parisa And went to bed.

But I was woken to a load scream, I rolled over and checked the time, 6:30am I had only been asleep a couple of hours.

"Charlie, was that P?" Mikey asked, walking into my room.

"Sounded like it, let's go see" I said standing up from my bed.

We met Zahra  and Matt in the hall and we walked down stairs, to see Parisa on the floor.

"I think. I fell off" she said as she lay face down on the carpet, she still had her dress on and a full face of make up. "I've done something to my wrist" she said.

"Let's get some sleep, and we'll see what it's like in a few hours" Zahra said,

Parisa was still half Drunk as she just lay there, so I just picked her up and carried her upstairs. I lay her in my bed and pulled her dress off of her and handed her one of my t-shirts to put on.

"Try get a few hours sleep, we need to leave at 11" I told her climbing into my bed beside her.

"I love you" she whispered, still grasping the wrist I presume  she hurt.

"I love you too" I kissed her temple and pulled the covers over us.

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, but hope to update a bit more soon.