6

Louis: I'm gonna have to raincheck, Sorry Harry.

Louis sends the text and lays back down in his Aunts bed. He doesn't feel like sleeping in his own bed, and he really doesn't feel like going to school. He doesn't want to face Zayn, or Nick. He doesn't want to face Harry, either. He doesn't know why really, he just can't.

-

"Hey, have you talked to Louis?" Harry asks Zayn in the locker-room, "Seemed upset this morning."

"He told you, didn't he? You don't have to play coy, go ahead and punch me if you're going to." Zayn tells Harry, "I'm an asshole, I get it."

Harry looks at Zayn and his face turns almost stone with anger, "What did you do?" He asks slowly.

Zayn looks at Harry and realizes his mistake, "Um, nothing, Harry." He says, "Seriously, it's nothing."

"It doesn't sound like nothing." Harry says, taking a step forward, then huffs, "You know what? I'll ask Louis myself, Tell Coach I'm sick."

"Will do." Zayn says, nodding as he watches Harry run off.

Zayn knows the next time they talk, Harry is probably going to have his fist in his mouth. He doesn't care though, he knows he deserves it. He is so paranoid and guilted. He wishes he could take it all back.

-

"Harry, what are you doing here?" Louis asks, opening his door and letting the older in, he really doesn't want to talk to him right now, or anyone for that matter.

"What did Zayn do, Louis?" He asks, keeping a good amount of distance from Louis, he doesn't want to crowd him.

"What do you mean?" Louis asks, frowning, How the fuck did Harry know anything about it?

"I asked him if he had talked to you this morning and he freaked out, told me to punch him if I was going to, said not to rub it in his face and that he knows he's an asshole." Harry explains, "So tell me what happened, please?"

Louis looks at Harry and sighs, sitting down at the table, "Well, uh, I guess if you must know." He says quietly, "He kissed me-"

"What?" Harry asks, "Did you-"

"Yes, for like two seconds and then I pulled back, told him No, but, he wouldn't listen." He explains, "I shouted and thrashed around until he stopped touching me." He says, eyes glistening, "I'm sorry Harry, I shouldn't of let him get that close to me, I didn't realize how close he even was-"

"Hey, hey." Harry shakes his head, "Louis. This isn't your fault." He tells him, he's overcome with anger, but right now he's choosing to ignore it.

Louis nods, he knows it isn't his fault. He doesn't know why he's apologizing to Harry. For some reason he feels like he's cheated the lad. "I know, I know, I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"It's okay." Harry says to Louis, "Have you eaten?" He asks, he doubts it.

"No." Louis tells Harry, "I'm not hungry." He really isn't, he's full of uneasiness.

"Well, I'm making you something," Harry says, despite Louis's claim. "Do you like grilled cheese?"

Louis sighs, defeated, "Yeah, I do." He knows if he fights it will do nothing, besides; It's kind of sweet the way Harry seems to care about things like this. He feels bad for ever doubting that Harry fancied him.

Later on after the two were plenty done with their food, they were settled done on the couch watching a re-run of Louis's favorite show, Jane the Virgin.

"My sister watches this." He tells Louis, "Jane should be with Rafael."

Louis looks at Harry like he's crazy, "Are you serious?" He asks, "Sure he cares about her, but Michael really, really does, sure he's done some shitty things, but he loves her, he's been there through everything."

"Yeah." Harry shrugs, "What season are you on?"

"Only 3, They're about to get married." He smiles, obviously giddy about it. Harry decides against spoiling the entire show and instead fonds over the smile Louis has on his face.

"I want someone to love me that much." Louis says quietly, unsure if he wants Harry to hear him say the words. Harry does hear them though, deciding against saying anything, but instead leaning over to press a kiss to the side of Louis's head.

-

Zayn: Louis, I'm really, really sorry. Please forgive me? I know what I did was terrible and theres no excuse. Just let me know you're okay?

Louis stares at the text message for a long time, it's 2 AM and Harry is asleep, his head in Louis's lap. Louis can't stop thinking about what happened. He wants his mind off of it, but it just keeps going back to the feeling of Zayn forcing his hands, his lips onto him.

Louis deletes the text and sets his phone away from him in attempt to keep himself from replying to Zayn. He knows he'll have to face him soon, but right now all he wants to do is focus on Harry. Looking down at him, Louis puts his hand in Harry's hair, running his fingers through the curly locks. Again, Louis has no clue how Harry copes with so much hair.

"Lou." Louis jumps, looking up and seeing his mother sitting on the coffee table in front of him. He doesn't reply to her, only smiles.

He knows very well that she isn't real, that it's an insane figment of his imagination, but still, the sight of her relaxes him nonetheless. He misses her so much. She was his shoulder to cry on. He never needed anyone has much as he needed her. As much as he loved his Aunt, she could never take the place of his beloved mother.

Louis thinks back to the day it happened, his chest beginning to feel like its caving in with every flash of the memories running through his mind. He starts to freak out, tears threatening to spill as his breathing heavies.

Louis quickly, and carefully moves himself off the couch, without disturbing him too much. He makes a beeline to his room and shuffles through his drawers, before finally finding his inhaler.

After he has calmed down and returned to his normal breathing, his mind flashes to his Aunt, who had advised him to call her if he got another episode like this. He wanted to, but he couldn't.

It's been months since he's had one, and he doesn't want to worry her, not when she's so overwhelmed with her work.

"Louis?" Louis looks up and sees Harry standing in his doorway, eyeing the inhaler in Louis's hand, "Are you okay?"

"Um, yeah, Asthma." He lies, hoping Harry will drop it, which he does when he notices the way Louis visibly tenses at his question.

"I can't believe I fell asleep." He chuckles, "I should probably go." He tells Louis, running a hand through his hair.

"No, it's almost 3 AM, just stay, yeah? I don't really want to be alone right now anyway." He reveals weakly to Harry, "So stay?"

Harry smiles, "Yeah, Lou."