27

"Fuck." Louis gasped when Harry had spanked his thigh harshly, a read hand print fading from white appearing on the meaty flesh.

"There was a misquote." Harry explains, shrugging innocently as he gets up and walks over to the beach where Lucas is building a sandcastle.

"Hi." A voice sounds from above Louis, his head immediately snaps up, he's met with brown eyes.

"Hello." Louis says, standing up, still having to look up at the man. "May I help you?"

"My friend is having a little party at his camp site, he said to invite anyone who looks like that know how to have a good time." The guy chuckles, "Not that I'm trying to flirt, I have a girlfriend and all, but you know."

Louis nods, glancing over at Harry amd Lucas, Harry was putting mud into Lucas's hair. Louis wishes his phone wasn't dead so he could take a picture.

"So you wanna go?" The guy asks.

"Uh, maybe." Louis says, "If I decide yes will I know where to go?" He asks, frowning softly.

"Trust me, you will."

"Okay then."

-

"You should go, Lou." Harry says, a smile on his face, "I'm sure you haven't got any time to yourself in a while, so I'd be happy to watch Lucas while you go

"Are you sure, H?" Louis asks, biting his lip, "This is sweet, but you don't have to."

Harry presses a kiss to Louis's forehead and licks his lips, "This is what friends are for, yeah?"

"Yeah, I guess. Friends."

Because friends have a child together and are utterly in love with each other.

-
"M' Kaden." The guy introduces himself. He is attractive, but his cocky attitude ruined it for Louis. He hated guys with cocky attitude.

"Louis." Louis smiles, swallowing thickly as he looks down at Kaden's shirt, not wanting to make eye contact.

"Wanna dance, Louis?" Kaden asks, reaching over to smacking Louis's bum, making Louis flush immediately.

"I actually was gonna head back to my tent." Louis says softly, avoiding the boner that Kaden was obviously supporting.

"Let me walk you."

"No- It's only right there, It'll be okay."

"Easier for me then." Kaden smirks, tugging Louis along towards an area with one large tent.

"Okay." Louis whispers, knowing that Harry and Lucas were asleep.

"So you wanna go in one of these tents?" Kaden asks, smirking at Louis. Louis shakes his head.

"No, sorry." He denies. Harry is listening inside, he was almost asleep until he heard the murmur of voices outside his tent.

"C'mon, I'll show you a good time, you got a boyfriend or something?" He asks, he was looking forward to shagging Louis.

"No." Louis answers, "But there is someone." He adds, "I'm trying really hard with him and I don't wanna ruin this, so please just leave."

"He will never know." Kaden keeps up and Louis rolls his eyes.

"Get out you moron." He hisses, sighing heavily.

"Fucking pathetic." Kaden huffs, "Guess you aren't the slut I thought you were."

"Guess not." Louis says, glaring at him, "Now leave before I kick your ass."

Kaden snickers, "There's no way someone like you could beat me up."

"Just go." Louis says defeatedly, "I want to sleep and I can't bother with this anymore."

"Whatever." Kaden snaps, turning around and walking off, looking for another poor bloke to harass.

Louis watches hi walk off before quietly getting into their tent, he takes his shoes off and puts them by Harry's before tucking himself under the blanket beside Harry, but further off to the side so they weren't touching.

Harry stares up at the top of the tent, trying his best not to jump out and beat the shit of that guy. His anger completely diminishes when he hears little sounds of crying, his head turning to look at Louis's body. It was shaking slightly. Harry knew he was trying to keep from waking the two up.

Harry gently scoots away from Lucas and moves to wrap and arm around Louis's body, pulling him closer, "Lou, you know nothing he said was true, right?"

Louis sniffles, pressing his body against Harry's for warmth, then nods, "You heard all of that?"

"Yeah, I was almost ready to jump out and beat the guy to a pulp." Harry says, a smile on his lips when Louis tangles their hands together on his chest.

"I just don't understand why everyone thinks I'm easy like that, I mean, do I come off as a, you know?" Louis asks hesitantly, turning his head lightly to look at Harry, whos face was outlined by the moonlight.

"A slut? No, baby." Harry says, "The only reason people throw themselves at you is because you are beautiful." He promises, "So,so beautiful baby."

Louis blushes, turning his body so that he was on his back, looking up at Harry with a smile on his face, "Thank you."

Harry smiles shortly, looking down at Louis, then moving his hand to cup his jaw, eyes roaming his face, "I really would do anything to kiss you right now."

"That's what friends are for right?" Louis mocks, smiling teasingly up at Harry.

Harry chuckles before leaning down and connecting their lips his hand moving down to squeeze at Louis's hip.

Louis moves a hand to tangle it into Harry's hair, pulling him down on his lips even more, letting a gasp when Harry pressed his tongue into Louis's mouth. Louis pulls away breathlessly, shaking his head, "That's as far was we are going to go right now."

"Why?" Harry asks, leaning down to kiss at Louis's jaw, fingers dancing at Louis's bum.

"Because our child is asleep next to us, you horny bastard." Louis laughs, pushing Harry off of him.

Our

"Okay." Harry says, "You have a point." He realizes, yawning when Louis turns back over and Harry moves to spoon him again.

He's just happy Louis is even giving him a chance again.