21

"Lucas!" Louis yells, eyes going wide when his little boy get's close to the pond.

"But Daddy the duck can't reach the bread!" Lucas whines, pouting as he looks over at Louis with big green eyes.

"Just throw it." Louis says, standing behind him, "They will get it themselves, okay?"

Lucas giggles and throws it, seconds later a fish bobs up and snatches it before a duck can.

"Daddy!" Lucas cries, "That wasn't for him!" He whines.

"Okay, Lucas, let's go play on the playground, then. Papa will come pick us up for lunch later, okay?" Louis says, smiling at the way Lucas's eyes light up at the sound of Zayn's name.

"You think Papa is still mad?" Lucas says, "I don't want Papa to be mad." He pouts, "Please tell Papa not be mad."

"He isn't mad, baby." Louis promises, "We just had a little argument. Parents do that sometimes, okay?" He assures, picking up the 5-yr old and placing him on his hip.

"I can walk Daddy." Lucas pouts, but places his head on Louis's shoulder.

Louis just smiles and moves to sit at a bench near the sidewalk, giving in to Lucas when he wants to go play.

Soon after Lucas leaves a car is pulling up in front of him, making a loud screeching noise.

Louis's eyes go wide and he watches the man get out of the car and walk over to him.

Harry.

"Louis." He says, standing in front of him, "I didn't know you lived here."

"I didn't know you cared." Louis spits back, standing up as well and backing up from Harry.

"Louis-"

"Daddy!" Louis turns around to see Lucas walking over to him with a bloodly knee, his face immediately laced with worry.

"Baby, what happened?" He asks, kneeling down to inspect the wound.

"Daddy?" Harry asks, furrowing his eyebrows, he is looking at the boy, his chest filling with uncertainty.

There is no way that child isn't his.

"My daddy!" Lucas snaps, glaring at Harry. Harry just smirks, biting his tongue about how Louis used to call him daddy.

"Okay, okay." Harry laughs, holding his hands up in surrender.

"Lucas, sit down on the bench, Papa will be here soon." Louis says and Harry's heart drops in his chest.

"Who- Who's his dad?" Harry asks as Louis stands up. Louis just looks at him, lips pressed into a straight line.

Harry looks back at him and nods slowly, gathering it all up in his head, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You left." Louis hisses, "You fucking left, if you wouldn't stay for me then what makes you think that I would've thought you would've stayed for me and the baby."

"Baby I-"

"Don't call me that." Louis says, pressing a finger to Harry's chest, "Don't you ever call me that."

Harry then takes notice of the ring on Louis's finger, his throat going dry, "You are married?"

"Yes." Louis says, taking a step back and glancing over at Lucas.

"Do I know him?"

"Yeah you do." A voice says behind Harry, Harry quickly turns around and is met with Zayn.

"Louis, are you kidding?" Harry scoffs, furrowing his eyebrows at him in disbelief.

Zayn wraps an arm around Louis and gives Harry a hard stare.

Louis looks away, avoiding eye contact with Harry, then turns to Zayn, "Can you take Lucas to the car please?" He asks, pecking Zayn on the lips.

Zayn looks at Harry for a moment and then sighs, pulling away and then moving to pick Lucas up.

"Papa!" Lucas squeals, "Are you still mad at Daddy?" He asks, "Daddy did nots do anything!" He defends, "It was Lucas's fault."

Zayn just nods, smiling a bit, "No, I'm not mad at him, let's go to the car. I'll let you pick where we go today."

Soon after they walk away Louis holds out his hand, only for Harry to look at him in confusion.

"Give me your phone." He says, rolling his eyes. Harry nods and hands him the phone.

"What did you guys fight about?" Harry asks, watching as Louis types in his number with his dainty fingers.

"Uh- It doesn't matter. Listen." He starts, "It's been 6 years or so since it happened." He says, "And I know you probably want to be in his life, but we need to talk first."

"You can come to my apartment, friday? I'll cook." He offers, taking his phone back and squinting his eyes, the sun was killing him.

"Yeah, okay." Louis nods, "I'll see you then?" He asks, stuffing his hands in his jacket pocket.

"Yeah, love." Harry says. Louis nods and walks off without another word.

-

"You can't be serious!" Zayn yells, slamming his wallet down on the counter of their home, "I will not allow that asshole anywhere near my son!"

"It's not your decision to make!" Louis shouts, then immediately regrets saying it.

"What did you say?" Zayn asks, taking a step closer, causing Louis to take a step back, back hitting the wall.

"I- I didn't-"

"Why isn't it my decision Louis?" Zayn asks quietly, moving to put his hand on Louis's shoulder.

"I didn't mean it, Zayn." Louis breathes, blue eyes wide with fear.

"Bullshit!" Zayn shouts and Louis drops to his knees, moving his hand to palm at Zayn's private through his jeans.

"Fuck." Zayn moans, all anger inside him being replaced with lust, "Gonna suck my cock Lou?"

"Shh, you will wake Lucas." Louis says,
unbuckling his jeans and pulling them down with his boxers in one go.

"So good for me." Zayn says, groaning at the way Louis's hand feels around his half hard cock.

"Always." Louis hums.

-

"Daddy, why are you crying?" Lucas asks, he woke up to the feeling of the bed dipping down.

"I stubbed my toe." Louis lies, pulling Lucas to his chest, "Wanna sleep with you tonight, that okay?"

"Yeah daddy." Lucas says, then nuzzles into Louis's chest, "Sorry about your toe."

"S' okay."