20

"Louis, you need the doctor. I'm not fucking around!" Niall shouts at Louis through the bathroom door. Louis has just finished throwing up. He has been for almost 2 weeks now.

"Leave me alone, Ni! I will get over it." He hisses, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Baby, I think your friend is right, you need to go." His mother speaks up from beside him. Her hand on his face, but he can't feel her.

Louis just sighs and looks at his mother with sad blue eyes, then whispers, "I wish you were here."

"I am, Lou." She says softly, smiling at her little boy.

Louis just nods, wiping his tears as he stands up, then moves to open his bathroom door, glaring at Niall who was on the phone.

"Yeah Zayn- Okay....Yep....I told him that!" Niall says, annoyance clear in his voice, "Fine, schedule it for him, You know everything about him so."

Louis blushes and clears his throat, but it doesn't phase Niall, he already knew the boy was standing there.

Niall hangs up and looks over at Louis then sighs, "Louis, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah."

"Are you a carrier?" Niall asks, blinking at Louis with serious eyes.

Louis looks back at him and takes a moment before shaking his head, "No, I'm not, I-"

"Have you ever been tested?" Niall asks, immediately shutting him down.

Louis only shakes his head, looking down at his stomach and letting out a ragged breath.

"What if you are pregnant?" He asks, "Louis that could seriously be the probl-"

"Problem?"

"No! You know what I meant! I meant the reason why you are feeling so sickly and stuff." Niall defends, "I didn't mean it was a problem you were pregnant."

Louis sits down on the bed and just starts to cry, head in his hands. He's cried so much these past few weeks. Right now, though. He wasn't crying because he might be pregnant. He was crying because it would be Harry's, and he would be forced to always keep a piece of the asshole with him for the rest of his goddamn life.

Niall wraps an arm around Louis and sighs softly, "You don't have to involve that asshole." Niall promises, "If you are pregnant, then you can tell Harry he has two choices."

"Which are-e?"

"Either you can be around this kid but it will cost you a bunch of money due to child support, or you can sign a contract saying you will leave me and the baby alone forever." Niall says, "Or you could just not tell him."

Louis sniffles and thinks for a moment, "I don't wanna tell him, he moved off to  who knows where, he would never know that I was even pregnant."

Niall told and pulls out his phone, sending a text to Zayn.

Can you fetch a pregnancy test and bring it over? I'll explain when you get here bro

He sends it and then thinks about what Louis said, "Yeah, I told Zayn to bring a test over."

-

"I'm pregnant." Louis says softly when he steps out of the restroom, Zayn immediately pulls him into a hug and lifts him from the ground, spinning him, a huge grin on his face.

Louis smiles wide and hugs Zayn back, s sense of relief washing over him.

He and Zayn weren't dating..yet, but it was bound to happen and they both knew it. Louis just wasn't ready for it yet, seeing as it's only been a few weeks since Harry left him.

Zayn puts Louis down and smiles gently at him, pressing a kiss to his forehead, "This is amazing."

"You aren't upset?" Louis asks, biting his lip nervously up at Zayn.

"No, Lou. Why would I be?"

"Because it's Harry's baby." Louis says, looking down shamefully at the ground.

Zayn makes a sound of disapproval and lifts Louis's face so that it's level to his.

"No, Louis." He confirms, "That baby's father has nothing to do with him, or you, It's a baby. And if you let me, I'll raise him as my own. I want to be here for you and the baby. I don't care f he isn't mine genetically, he's mine."

"He?" Niall interrupts, grinning widely.

"Fathers instinct." Zayn says, shrugging , making Louis blush at how easily he said it.

"I'll let you." Louis says softly, "I really like you Zayn, you have always been there and I need to move on anyways, This baby is more important to me than anything in this universe."

Zayn smiles, nodding, "Now, for your senior year I think you should do homeschool, okay?"

Louis pouts and nods, "What are you gonna do?"

"Move to Yorkshire and go to college there." He says, "I'll look into apartments for us later."

"Us?" Louis asks and Zayn nods.

This is going so fast, it scares him a little bit. He pushes the hesitation aside and smiles at Zayn. This was all going to be weird to him, but he had Zayn and Niall.

Maybe things were going to be okay.