25

-

Relief.

It wasn't a good enough word to describe the way Harry felt when the doctors told him Louis would be okay, perhaps he would experience traumatization, but Harry was willing to work with Louis through he needed as long as he was taking breaths and living another day.

"Can I see him?" Harry asks, standing up when the doctor nods.

"He's a little out of it from all the medication." He states, "But he should be awake now."

Harry nods and walks past the doctor and down to Louis's room.

He will never forget the way it felt when they had told him Louis was dead. His heart had almost stopped itself.

Another feeling he would never forget was the happiness that filled him when they brought him back. Harry will never forget the sound of Louis's heartbeat filling the room.

"Louis." Harry whispers, more to himself than anything. His emotions are running wild.

Louis looks at him with wide blue eyes, a sigh of relief on his face, "Harry, Harry come here." He pleds, eyes swollen; crying.

Harry sighs softly, pulling up a chair and sitting down next to Louis's bed, looking up at him as he took his dainty hand in his, "How are you feeling, love?"

"I'm okay." Louis says, letting out a breath, "Where is my Lucas?"

"He's with my sister." Harry speaks, Louis's eyes go wide but before he can say anything Harry is speaking again, "She is an amazing girl." He promises, "Older than me and already has a child of her own."

Louis visibly relaxes and nods slowly, sniffling, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" Harry says, taken back, "Louis why the fuck are you saying sorry? None of this shit is your fault-"

"How do you know what happened?" Louis says, earning a blank stare from Harry, "Exactly, you don't even know what happened."

Harry sighs, "Louis, all I know is that Zayn had to be a part of it." He admits, "And that's enough for me to nee to know it wasn't your fault."

Harry then sits back, "They asked me about the bruises on you and I told them." He says, "I'm sorry Lou, but it had to be done."

"It's okay." Louis mutters, "Where is he?"

"They don't know." Harry says honestly, "When they got there he was gone."

Louis's eyes go wide. Zayn probably thought he had ended Louis's life. So he ran. Louis was worried, strangely enough. He knew Zayn loved him. He knows Zayn loves him, he just has a strange way of showing it. He's convinced that Zayn will try something to hurt himself, and Louis couldn't live with that.

"They need to find him!" Louis says loudly, "Now!" He cries, "He's gonna hurt himself."

"Let him." Harry grits out, eyes a dark shade of green, "I want that motherfucker to burn in hell."

"Harry this is a life we are speaking about!" Louis shouts, "You can't say things like that!"

"I don't give a shit about his life." Harry says sternly, standing up, "He almost ended yours, he's been beating on you and he fucking raped you!" Harry exclaims, "I'm sorry for not giving two shits about that son of a bitch."

Louis calms a bit. He sees where Harry is coming from, he really does. But he still doesn't think Zayn deserves to hurt like Louis has. No one deserved to hurt in the horrid way that Louis has.

"They are looking for him, Lou." Harry says softly, "Please just lay back and rest so we can go home, okay?"

Louis smiles, nodding a bit, "Okay, H."

After a few minutes of silence, Harry takes Louis's hand again and presses a kiss to it, "Louis, I hope you know that I love you so much."

Louis nods a bit, opening his eyes to look at Harry, who was already staring back at him with intensity.

"No, Louis." Harry says, "I really love you." He says, "I knew I did before, but after this. I know that what I feel for you is real and that I'm not going to give up on you, or Lucas. You are my life now. You should've been all those years ago but I was fucking stupid and naive to know that you were the best thing that ever happened to me. I have shitty excuses, none of them will ever be enough. but baby I love you, so so much. I promise. I'd die for you two. You are my life now. Forever."

Louis doesn't even realize he's crying until Harry reaches forward and wipes the tears from his eyes. His heart is overwhelmed. He loves Harry, sososo much. But even after this, he still isn't sure if he trusts him.

"I love you too, Harry." Louis says, squeezing Harry's hand, "I just need time to know that all your saying is true." He says, "I need you to prove it to me."

"I'll do that, Louis. However long it takes. I love you forever."