Bella Broken

*Imigie's POV*

I walked into the arena for Smackdown when my music hit. I was going in a match against Brie Bella. Nikki was at ring side and Cody Rhodes was at the commentary table.

Well this was gonna get interesting. I got inside of the ring and turned to Brie. She was laughing at me. I shook my head, feeling an urge to attack her at this instant.

The match bell rang and Brie dipped back and screamed, mocking me. I heard the commentators but that didn't bother me. Only Brie bothered me. I charged at Brie and began attacking her.

"Imigie is not pleased about Brie Bella mocking her. Brie needs to be careful. Imigie has to face Cody Rhodes at Payback and may have a Divas title match."

I picked her up then threw her to a turnbuckle, not having any of it. From the corner of my eye, I saw Cody giving a dashing-like smirk causing me to lose it.

I kneed Brie in the gut rather harshly. I'll be honest, whenever I'm angry or sad, I get a hell lot more aggressive in the ring. And because I was both angry and sad, it was one of those days.

Brie tried to kick me but I caught her leg then elbowed her down. The crowd was cheering for me.

"Imigie is definitely not having it today, isn't she?"

"Brie Bella was trying to reach her something King."

"No John. She was being mocked by Brie. Do you think one of our most dominant Divas deserves it?"

I picked Brie up and gave her a power slam, seething from her actions earlier before the match.

"I'm not playing games today!" I shouted to Brie. "You hear me?"

I slapped Brie on the face then threw her out of the ring, close to the announce table.

"Imigie has lost it! The Queen of Searing Sorrow is showing not mercy."

In pure anger, I threw Brie across the announce table and the commentators backed away as I did so. I picked Brie up then threw her to the barricade.

"You do not want to mess with the Queen of Searing Sorrow or she will snap. That's what you need to be careful of, Brie!"

An "Imigie rocks" chant broke out when I threw Brie back into the ring. I had to show Cody exactly what the message I was going to give to her.

"I will show you how this won't end well Cody!" I screamed before getting back into the ring.

Brie was already up and gave me a drop kick. She pinned me but I kicked out at one and a half.

Brie quickly got up on the top rope and I slowly stood up to see Brie. I had an idea on how to maneuver this.

"Brie Mode!" Brie cried, ready to do her missile drop kick.

Before she could actually get to me, I caught her legs then gave her an Alabama Slam.

"Oh my god! How did she do that? She countered the missile drop kick for the Alabama Slam! My god!"

"Imigie continues impress us even when she's a little berserk."

The crowd began to chant my name before I went for one of my finishers, End This Fight, a straight jacket slam.

I then pinned Brie for a three count then my theme song played.

"Here is your winner, Imigie!"

The referee raised my hand high signaling that I was victorious. The crowd cheered for me.

The referee handed me a microphone and I noticed that Cody took off his head set. I knew this would get real. My music stopped and I squared my shoulders, eager to tell him what I needed to tell him.

"Cody!" I panted. "You seem to have a lack of knowing where you stand. When you're with Damien, you're always so damn scholarly. When you came here by yourself, you're this deranged person wearing that ugly mask that might just make you look like a Scrake from Killing Floor."

The crowd oohed me in response. I guess they got the reference and I laughed a little to myself. I knew I had a few final words for him.

"Oh, and Cody. At Payback, you'll regret splitting up your personality. It don't help any deep suffering. This Sunday, it will be my house. Don't even think about anything else."

I dropped the microphone and walked away. My music played and the crowd cheered for me. Now this Sunday at Payback would be interesting. I was determined to get him back on track with where he was. It was my turn.