New Chances

*Imigie's POV

I had serious internal depression from yesterday but I couldn't let that get to me. It was Raw and I had to keep my head straight. I knew I had a segment on Raw but I wasn't quite sure for what.

I had just drove my way to the arena and pulled out my suitcase and headed for the locker room to put on my gear.

It was just black shorts with my studded belt, combat boots, and my black shirt. Pretty much from last night.

I quickly put my gear on and headed out of the locker room when I saw Kaitlyn but this time, without the Divas Championship.

"Hey girl!" I said happily.

"Hey!" Kaitlyn replied as we hugged each other.

I had remembered watching Kaitlyn vs AJ Lee for the title yesterday and it seemed to be quite a match. Now AJ Lee was the new champion and by the looks of it last night, if I ever faced her, she'd be one hell of a tough opponent.

"So weird that you and I were in matches and we both lost," Kaitlyn said. "Just strange."

I laughed at her remark before I had something to say back.

"Dude, you fought your hardest Divas match ever," I replied. "And AJ seems to be a tough nut."

We laughed before we said goodbye and I was heading for the Divas locker room when I heard someone called me. I turned and saw it was referee John Cone.

"You're up next," he told me.

I nodded and bolted for the door. I ran through the backstage area and stopped at the guerrilla just when I saw John Cena's segment with Ryback end through a TV screen. There was going to be a commercial break. At least this allowed me time to catch my breath.

I suddenly noticed that Cody Rhodes was just about two feet in front of me. He seemed to take no notice that I was there, despite my heavy breaths. Funny.

Next to him was Damien Sandow, also taking no notice that I was behind him. I knew Cody would have an involvement in this but why Damien?

Oh, probably to announce that they were going to want to enter the Money In The Bank match for the contract for the World Heavyweight Championship.

The commercial break was over sooner than I expected. Wow.

I then heard Damien Sandow's theme song and boos erupted throughout the arena. I couldn't help myself but laugh at this. I only had to watch carefully. John Cone said my segment was next. He probably meant that Cody and Damien are playing a role in it. Why though?

*Cody Rhodes's POV*

"Silence!" Damien Sandow shouted into the mic. "There's a lot to tell you about last night. That stupid Irish idiot defeated me. Meanwhile, my dear friend Cody did a very swell job standing triumphantly over that little girl who thought she could defeat him."

The crowd booed loudly, making it obvious that they were upset about the result last night. Despite my happiness over my victory, I couldn't help but feel bad for the poor girl.

"But first," Damien continued. "Cody would like to say a few words."

More boos could be heard as Damien handed the microphone to me. Now it was time.

"Last night was something that was quite unforgettable," I said. "You don't see men and women compete against each other in WWE nowadays. Last night was a match like no other. I may have made Imigie tap out but I have respect for her. Now Imigie, please come out because I want to tell you something."

There was silence but it didn't last too long because all of the sudden, I heard a familiar rock tune and the crowd was cheering. It was Imigie. I didn't even care if I heard the commentators.

"I wonder why Cody Rhodes is deciding to call out Imigie!"

"Things could get ugly!"

*Imigie's POV*

I had a microphone handed to me back someone backstage before I came out here which was hella convenient. My music stopped playing just after I got inside of the ring.

"Is there an explanation for why you have called me out here?" I asked. "I honestly don't know why I am out here."

Cody gave a smile that was almost sadistic, making me shiver. I didn't know why but I suddenly felt numb. I'd rather not feel anything at all unless something comes up.

"You see Imigie," Cody said slowly. "You carry this talent that I honestly wasn't expecting you to carry from your pocket. Last night was one hell of a match for me. Despite you losing last night, Triple H and Stephanie has made the decision that you will be facing Kaitlyn and AJ Lee in a triple threat for the Divas Championship at Money In The Bank."

The loud "yes" chant made me smile but I was completely surprised, not even expecting for a title shot when I went two PPVs without a title match.

"Now I'll be sure you'll see what I'm capable of while you fix up your bipolar personality disorder yourself," I answered. "And you don't earn my trust!"

I slapped Cody hard then I threw down the microphone before getting down from the ring and walking away. I simply couldn't trust Cody except for when he had told me that I would step in against Kaitlyn and AJ. Definitely another segment after two.

---------------

After a match and a segment, it was time for me to head to the guerrilla for my segment, with the Divas.

Of course it started with AJ boasting about being the new Divas Champion. I shook my head.

Suddenly, Stephanie McMahon went to the ring. I watched carefully before I knew she and AJ would be near each other's throats.

It wasn't long before me, Kaitlyn and the rest of the Divas came out. I could see that Kaitlyn was furious and I honestly wasn't surprised.

"Okay, Kaitlyn," Stephanie said, covering Kaitlyn's mic. "I'll give you an exception over what you've been through but do not interrupt me again."

She walked out of the arena and there was just me, Kaitlyn, AJ and the other Divas.

Alicia Fox handed me a microphone and I nodded as I took it from her.

"Congratulations," Kaitlyn said as I suddenly heard the crowd chanting "you tapped out" which angered me. "You won. You won the Divas Championship. You won. You humiliated me! You broke me!"

"And you will get the payback that will make you suffer slowly," I said, as eddy one turned to me, the crowd cheering. "You may have won but you took it such a cheap way, considering this had a connection with how many superstars you dated!"

The crowd chanted my name as I walked forward to AJ and Kaitlyn. Now it was my turn.

"It takes heart," I shouted. "It takes passion! It takes sorrow. It takes pain. It takes blood, sweat and tears. And you took it all to the trash, AJ! Which is why I am going to teach you that lesson, come at Money In The Bank!"

I then turned to Kaitlyn who had a slight smirk on her face.

"And Kaitlyn," I began. "Let this be a lesson on what to expect whenever you become champion again. Now it's our turn to break AJ."

We all dropped our microphones as we turned to AJ who was holding her title, laughing at us. Kaitlyn and I had enough as we began to attack AJ.

Kaitlyn backed up as I picked up AJ and gave her a pump handle suplex.

Then Kaitlyn went to a turnbuckle as AJ slowly got up to her feet before it was too late. A spear was delivered to AJ.

My theme song began to play as Kaitlyn and I were shouting at AJ, telling her that the title would be ours. And I had a feeling that Cody would be watching me but that didn't matter.

My mission was to take the Divas Championship to bring back women's wrestling and revolutionize a new era. Because of this, there was nothing that AJ could do about it.