New Look

*Imigie's POV*

Payback was here. I was about to conquer in one of my biggest matches yet. I had put my hunt for the Divas title on hold in order to try to get Cody Rhodes's mind back in place.

I wasn't gonna let anything try to stop me. I was ready for this.

I had just walked into the building when Sandra the seamstress came to me to stop me.

"Hey girl," she said happily. "I got your new gear ready. You're gonna love it."

She handed me two hangers with two items of clothing.

The first hanger had a black shirt-like top with blue and purple petals and dark blue teardrops. The text in Chiller font read Searing Sorrow.

The second hanger held black silk shorts with a studded belt. I kept my black, studded fingerless gloves in my pocket until I had finished putting my new gear on in the Divas locker room.

I went to check myself in the mirror and smiled at myself. As far as I was concerned, I looked pretty badass.

The only thing though that needed to be fixed was my hair and makeup. I quickly put on my jacket and walked out of the locker room to the hairdressers to get my hair ready. It was currently rather naturally straight with some waves but the hairdresser decided for my hair to be wavy.

I was very pleased with that because I have always liked wavy hair. It wasn't too straight nor too curly. It was just perfect.

After my hair was done, I went to get my makeup done. I was almost curious how it would be done this time. The makeup person decided to go light on my makeup for the sake of I would be a hot mess after my match.

After my makeup was finished, I went to the Divas locker room just in time to see Kaitlyn in there. She too had a match against AJ Lee for the Divas title.

"Two matches involving women," Kaitlyn said. "That makes both of us."

"Yes," I laughed.

I quickly took off my jacket and turned back to Kaitlyn who looked really excited.

"Imigie," she said excitedly. "Remember that the WWE Championship match would always be the main event?"

I nodded before letting her continue.

"You and Cody are main eventing Payback!" She cried happily.

"Holy shit!" I cried excitedly as we ran to hug each other.

"It's those little steps to get the women's division back to where it once was," I said.

I would wait until the very end to go out there and show what I could do. Plus, an intergender match that was actually more serious than over dumb romances was such a soothing feeling.

I was ready to put myself to the test as I waited for my turn to go to the ring in my match against Cody Rhodes.