Agonizing Hybrid Defeat

*Kaitlyn's POV*

It was time for my match against AJ Lee and my best friend Imigie. It was definitely gonna be quite exciting and nerve wrecking but I didn't mind.

I had put on my green shirt, black pants, boots and studded belt. I also finished with my hair and makeup.

I patted my arm brace gently, knowing that I had recently injured my arm and I had to be careful.

I was on my way to a room with the other girls when I suddenly saw Imigie enter.

Imigie had on a black corset top that had slight shimmers of blue, black pants and black combat boots. Her hair was very wavy, almost witchy in nature which was kinda frightening but I acknowledged that I saw her.

She smiled then came in while we were watching as we waited for our match.

[1 Hour Later]

*Imigie's POV*

After a producer called us for our match to be up soon, Kaitlyn and I quickly got up from our seats. I noticed that Kaitlyn had Layla with her while AJ had Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes with her.

I was the only one who was going completely alone but that didn't bother me. To be honest, I would rather have allies than friends. I was not very good with the friend thing anyway. And my best friend was going to compete against me and another woman. That was all I needed to know.

I heard Kaitlyn's theme song play and cheers were made briefly.

"The following triple threat contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Divas Championship! Introducing the challenger, being accompanied by Layla, from Houston, Texas, Kaitlyn!"

I took a deep breath then prepared myself, knowing I would be next to go to the ring. I was sure that this match would be insane as hell.

My theme song played and loud cheers were definitely heard. I quickly ran out of the guerrilla then I dipped my head back and knew what I was going to shout.

"For Searing Sorrow!"

The crowd cheered just before I got myself back in my proper posture before walking to the ring.

"And her opponent, from Austin, Texas, Imigie!"

I then made it to the ring then stood still, waiting for the next competitor to come to the ring.

"Lets light it up!"

Boos were heard and I instantly knew why. It was so obvious, wasn't it?

"And their opponent, being accompanied by Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes, from Union City, New Jersey, she is the Divas Champion, AJ Lee!"

I sighed as I got myself in a "ready to kick your ass" position.

I had never actually faced AJ but I knew the fight would be at its best when underestimating her would be the last mistake I would ever make. She may have been tiny but I've seen that she was tougher than I would think.

I mean, she's really small except that she was literally about two and a half inches taller than me at about 115 pounds. And here I was standing at 5'0 at 125, mostly looking buff despite my petite height. Despite that, I refused to underestimate AJ.

I turned to see Cody and Damien standing at the apron. Damien looked like he was smiling at AJ and Cody looked as if he didn't want to be there. I instantly thought something would go down later tonight during their match.

I shuddered then turned my focus to the two women who I was going to wrestle against.

The bell rang, allowing for the match to start.