Thrown Down

*Cody Rhodes's POV*

There were various amounts of double teaming and of course I was getting my ass kicked a few times.

Dean tried to climb up the ladder but Damien and I were successful in pulling him down the ladder.

I kept myself focused as I charged at Dean, causing the ladder behind him to fall down. I didn't care that the ladder fell but I just wanted enough of him.

I turned my focus on Antonio Cesaro, knowing I would do what it took get a piece of him.

I was too angry over the events I saw earlier at the Divas Championship match to think a hundred percent straight that I practically speared Cesaro into a ladder as I watched him make an awful landing.

I cringed at what I saw but shook my head to tell myself to get my head back in the match. I only hoped the commentators didn't notice anything strange from my behavior.

I mean, I was in such good behavior during the duration of the Divas Championship match until I watched Damien throw his robe at the woman that I had faced at Payback.

It didn't even matter if Damien was my friend and that I would always have his back but I absolutely hated him for doing that. If anything went well for one of us, I would ask him for some answers why he would do such a thing.

And the fact that AJ Lee was hanging out with us... Damien mostly made me feel quite uncomfortable. However I had to get used to her.

And remembering my memories when I basically fell for the other woman. The blonde woman, Kaitlyn. But that was until she broke up with me when she saw me and Damien with the returning Bella Twins.

Our goings with the Bellas didn't last too long until about a month later, AJ began to basically hang out with us. Maybe the Bellas were kinda tolerable. Same with Kaitlyn. I wasn't sure about the other woman as I hadn't stood by her side yet but AJ was someone I barely had any tolerance for. Despite that, I hid everything, using my mask to show my feelings about the whole situation but I didn't know when I would fully bring it back.

I could see AJ was now standing, smiling while holding her Divas Championship and I almost gagged.

I immediately turned to the ladder and climbed up it but Wade Barrett got me, pulling me down to the ring.

Wade tried to get the ladder but I got him and gave him a Cross Rhodes all the way down the ladder into the ring.

Wade was suddenly out cold. But I also saw Dean, Swagger, Cesaro, and Sandow out cold.

I heard a "you get him Damien" which was very likely from AJ. I briefly raised my eyebrows in serious confusion. But I decided to keep my focus.

I looked up and saw Fandango tried to get up the ladder but like with Barrett, I gave him a Cross Rhodes down the ladder.

I was now sensing my chance to get the Money In The Bank briefcase with the contract for the World Heavyweight Championship. I was determined to be Mr. Money In The Bank.

I braced myself as I climbed up the ladder, feeling myself getting closer to the briefcase, instantly making my heart race in anxiousness. I was ready for it to happen.

But before I could make it to the last step to be able to reach the briefcase, I suddenly felt my entire self feel like I was falling from where I was before.

Before I could make a sound, I landed on a ladder outside of the ring, feeling dazed and sad at the same time.

I wanted to believe it was Cesaro, Swagger, Ambrose, Barrett or Fandango that had pushed the ladder down for me to landed badly.

I slowly looked up and a huge pang of anguished ripped through my heart, now realizing why there were thunderous amounts of boos.

It was Sandow.

I wanted to get up from where I was and attack Damien with pure viciousness but I felt too dazed to even get up.

I felt my heart slowly shattering as I watched Damien Sandow climb up the ladder then unhooked the brief case successfully.

The timekeeper rang the bell, signaling the end of the match as I watched in shock, not even believing what had just happened.

"Here is your winner and the new Mr. Money In The Bank, Damien Sandow!"

I saw AJ jump happily as she climbed into the ring then held his hand high. At that point, it made me sick and I knew why. I had already drew the line after seeing what Damien did to Imigie but to see that AJ somehow helped Sandow push me off the ladder was beyond unacceptable.

I rolled away from my position then crawled to the ring, watching everything between AJ and Damien go down and it made me sick. It made me so sick that I ended up quickly walking over to the timekeepers' area and well, let's just say the timekeeper and Lillian moved out of the way as I prepared myself for a heaving mess.

I heard several "ew's" from the audience and the commentators cringed in disgust but I couldn't blame them. After that, I turned to see that AJ and Damien were no longer there which made me breathe a sigh of relief.

I ignored the awful taste in my mouth. I just wanted to get the hell out of here and then wait for answers why Damien did what he did with the assistance of AJ Lee.

I quickly made it backstage then stopped to see Renee Young interviewing the short black haired woman.

"Renee, it actually makes sense why Cody Rhodes told me about Damien's plan!" she said with agony and sorrow in her voice. "And it costed me my match! I have never felt so defeated and broken inside from that crazy brat! And I want to ask her something. I'm going to get my rematch. I don't care when it is. I just want my rematch!"

She walked away from Renee and I could see the sadness in her eyes. She surprisingly didn't see me, probably because everything that had transpired with her and I couldn't blame her.

I was desperately waiting for answers from Damien and AJ for why they did what they did and I wasn't going to leave them alone until they had an answer for me.