Chapter 14 - One Night...

Lily's p.o.v

Wow. I couldn't believe I just agreed to date the bad boy, Ryder. The player of our school. It's too risky, my brain told me. Go for it, said my heart. It was after midnight. Ryder had already taken me home from our beach adventure. I was laying in bed, thinking. 

Thinking about what I'd just agreed to, and how stupid I was to agree to it. The next day was Sunday, and Ryder invited me to his house. I thought, a day with just Ryder and I will be nice. But I still wasn't sure if I could fully trust him. I guessed I'd just have to wait and see.

That morning, I woke up at 7:00 am. Ryder was coming to pick me up at 9:00 am. So I had two hours. I stumbled to the bathroom and took a shower. Then I wandered downstairs. Mom had already left for work, so I got out a pan and started making bacon and eggs. When they were done, I ate quickly and rushed back to my bedroom to finish getting ready.

 I brushed my teeth and hair. Then I looked through my closet and pulled on a simple crop top and pants. I did my makeup light and ran downstairs to wait for Ryder. 

His Prius pulled up right on time and we quickly drove to his house. He let himself in with a house key. I was surprised. "Is your mom not home?" He shook his head. "She took Kristy out to the Keys for some vacation time. Kristy lost her best friend a week ago and is taking it pretty hard. So Mom and her are having a little girl time to help her come to terms with it." I nodded my head in understanding.

We entered the house and made our way up to his room. We fell on his bed and he asked, "So whaddya wanna do?" I shrugged my shoulders. For a minute or so there was silence. Then he slowly grabbed my midsection and tossed me over his shoulder as if I weighed nothing.

 "Ryder!" I shouted. "Put me down!" I kicked and hit him, but he towed me all the way outside. He swung me until I was directly upside down. I could see something. It was a pool. "No!" I cried. "Don't do it!" He paid me no heed and dunked me headfirst into the pool.

 I came up spluttering and gasping for breath. "Oh, you're going to pay for that!" I said and climbed out of the pool, dripping wet. He took off running and I chased after him. After a while, I found him. I grabbed a bucket and filled it with water. I snuck up behind him and dumped the bucket of water on his head.

He took off running after me and we chased each other back and forth for a while. By the time we were done playing, it was 7:00 pm and I was starved.

 Ryder brought me into the kitchen and made me burritos. I ate soundly and we went upstairs afterward. We plopped down on his bed. "So whaddya wanna do now?" I asked. He arched an eyebrow. "Well...." "We could make out," he suggested. I blushed, but the idea sounded good to me. I nodded.

He slammed his lips to mine, passionately and hungrily. I reached up and buried my hands in his hair. His hands drifted forward to grip my hips. He took this opportunity to slip his tongue in and explore my mouth. (I FELT SO WEIRD WRITING THIS LOL) He moved down to my neck and found my soft spot. I moaned and he smirked. I pressed my lips against his neck and sucked, finding a weak spot. He moaned into the kiss and I smirked. 

Finally we pulled away, breathless and panting. My eyes shined. "That was amazing!" He smiled and we continued making out until somehow, we both fell asleep.