Chapter 6

Lee's POV

Justin has just came into my room telling me Stacey is asking questions about Mary, I  told Justin to get the guys, and we talk in the living room. To be honest I don't know if I should tell Stacey about what happened to Mary, we have only known her for what 2-3 days, I sighed while making my way down stairs, and stated thinking I guess I should tell her encase she hears it from someone else. I got downstairs the guys were sitting in the living room waiting patiently for me to come down, I walked into the living room walked over to the couch, and sat down next to Justin.

"Justin told me, Stacey you were asking about Mary" I say to her, and Stacey nods.

 "Erm...Yeah, I know that she is your sister"  Stacey tells me while sounding nervous, and I nodded at her.

 "Mary is my sister, she died over a year ago" I say.

  "How did she die?" she questioned me.

"Stacey  people bullied her called her a slut, made fun of her because she stuttered as well as a lot of other stuff. I guess one day she got fed up with it all, and decided to end her life" I say.

"She killed herself?" Stacey asks, and I nodded.

 "Well you know now. I am gonna go outside for a cigarette" I tell them. 

I walked outside then lit up the cigarette, I started taking puffs off it while thinking about how Stacey slightly reminds me of Mary, and I was brought out of my train of thought when Stacey's brother shouted me which made me glare at him.

Ryan POV

I went outside to go for a cigarette also to see how Lee is doing, when I walked outside I see Lee, and Stacey's brother they are arguing. I could see Lee starting to clench his fist, I know he want to hurt Damien for what he did to Stacey we all do but we can't do anything so I went back inside where I got Steven, and Justin.

"Lee is arguing with Stacey's brother" I tell them, and Stacey look scared then started walking towards the front door.

"Stacey stay here. We will deal with Damien" Justin told her. 

Stacey looked unsure but nodded then sat down on the chair, while we walked outside to try and make sure that Lee doesn't kill her brother.

 "Lee what's going on?" Justin asked him.

"LOOK YOU FUCKING PRICKS. I KNOW YOU HAVE MY FUCKING SISTER, NOW TELL HER TO GET HER ASS HOME NOW BEFORE I GO, AND GET HER MYSELF!" Damien yells, Justin starts laughing dryly at him. 

"I already have fucking told you that she isn't here, we haven't seen her since yesterday morning when she walked out of our house for god knows what" Lee said. 

"Lee's right we don't have a clue where your sister, and even if we did we wouldn't tell you where she is" Justin tells him.

 "YOU FUCKING PRICKS, IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHERE SHE IS I AM GONNA CALL THE COPS, AND TELL THEM THAT YOU'RE HOLDING MY SISTER  HOSTAGE!" Damien shouts at us, we all smirked at him while daring Damien to call the cops.

"You know they will believe me over a couple of delinquents right" Damien said, Steven was about to say something , and Stacey walked out.

"I am coming home, no need for the cops" she said, and we all stood there not knowing what to do. 

"Stacey you have two minutes to get home before I call the cops" he tells her.

Stacey nodded then walked back in the house, we went into the house as well, and Justin slammed the door shut.

"Stacey. What the fuck just happened? I told you to stay in here" he questioned/said while looking pissed.

"Justin he was going to call the cops which would cause shit for you all, you guys don't need that" Stacey tells him while looking around the room not knowing where to look or who to look at.  

"Stacey call me if Damien tries anything" Lee tells her which made Stacey nod then we all gave her a hug, and she went home.

"Well what a fun morning eh" I say to the guys, and the guys just shrugged at me.

"We should go to the cops about Damien paying that guy to rape Stacey" Steven says which made us look at him. 

Stacey's POV

I went back to Damien's house, when I walked in Damien stood in the living room with a smirk on his face, and I looked at him with a bored expression.

"So were you fucking all of them or just that Justin kid?" Damien asked me.

"None of them. They are just my friends" I tell him.

"You can't be friends with 4 guys, especially delinquents because people are talking about you, and are curious why my little bitch of a sister is hanging around with them" Damien said.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT FUCKING PEOPLE THINK. I CAN BE FRIENDS WITH WHOEVER I WANT!" I shouted at him.

Damien walked up to me before he slapped me, then pushed me to the floor, and kicked me in my stomach.

"Never ever fucking shout at me you little slut, your worthless also no cares about you, and if you think the delinquents care about you then you have an other thing coming. They don't care about anyone but themselves hell one of them killed their own sister for being a slut" he says with hate in his voice.

 "NO. THEY NEVER YOU FUCKING PRICK!" I scream at Damien. 

 Damien laughed before he kicked my stomach again, this time I puked up blood then he walked away, and now I am currently in my room. Let's say after our little discussion Damien walked out of the house but before he left he spoke to me.

"If you leave I will kill you" Damien told me threateningly.

I am scared to leave the house, I have looked my bedroom door also put stuff against the door so no one can come in, and it's  7:00 pm on a Friday night. Justin, and the guys are having a party but I can't go so  I decided to go for a bath. I was getting undressed when I noticed the bruising of the kicks on my stomach, I hate Damien so fucking much right now because he's a fucking dick, and why would he try to tell me that Lee killed his own sister for. I got charged into my pjs, when my phone went off so I checked it, and see that it's a text from Justin.

*Text Messages*

From Justin
"Hey Stacey, I don't expect you to come to the party but are you okay? xx😕"

To Justin
"Hey, yeah I am fine. Damien just shouted at me because he was worried about last night xx 😀"

From Justin
"Okay. You would tell me if he hurt you right? xx"

To Justin
"Yeah. I would tell you but he never I promise also I am quite tired so going to bed night xx✌️💤."

From Justin
"Okay, night speak to you later xx."

I read the text, then put my earphones in before I laid down on my bed while listen to music until I fell asleep, and when I did fall asleep but woke up because it felt like I was falling. I went downstairs for a drink, the house was dark so I guess Damien, and Jai are in bed or away out either way I don't give a fuck, and I went into the kitchen where I got a can of Sprite from the fridge. I went back upstairs to my room then went into my bed, and fell asleep.