Chapter 11

The bell went for the end of the day, I met up with the guys outside at the front of the school, and we were walking towards the school gates when someone shouted me. I looked up to see the guy I "beat up", I gave him a questioning look, and he smirked at me. 

"You should be careful because I will get you back" he tells me.

I just nodded at him, you gotta love people and there threats I think sarcastically.

"Stace, are you okay?" Justin asked.

"I am fine. I am just thinking" I say to him, he nods at me.

"Hurry up, get home so we can order pizza" Lee said. 

We started walking home, when we got in the house Lee ordered pizza, and now we are currently watching Netflix while waiting for the pizza to arrive.

"Stace, who is Brad?" Justin asked, and I gave him a wide eyed look.

"Erm he's an old friend why?" I say/asked him. 

"There is a lot of people posting statuses about him" he tells me.

"Yeah I know, he died after he got hit by a drunk driver also his funeral is tomorrow" I tell Justin while the guys looked at me. 

"Why didn't you say anything?" Lee asked.

"I only found out yesterday, also you have your own life's to worry about" I tell him.

"It doesn't matter we have our own life's to worry about, your one of us so we are here for you if you need us" Lee said.

"Thanks. I just didn't want everything to be about me, since you all have done so much for me already" I say.

"Yeah, that's what friends do" Justin tells me, and I smiled at him.

"Yeah. I know but I just didn't want to tell you that my ex boyfriend dead" I say.

"Wait I thought he was an old friend" Lee said confused.

"He was until we started dating, then we broke up when I came here.  I never spoke to him since" I tell him.

"Oh" Steven spoke, and I just laughed.

"I won't be in school tomorrow because the funeral starts at 12, I am going to my friend Faiths house at 9" I tell the guys.

 They all looked at me with a confused look before looking at each other, and then looked back at me.

"We are coming with you for support" Justin says.

The doorbell rang, we know that it was the pizza so Steven ran to the door, and paid the guy. Then Steven came back into the living room with 3 boxes of pizza, Justin went into the kitchen to get the plates, and I went into the kitchen to get cups so we can drink 7up. We were all sitting eating pizza while having a laugh, it's like all the bad things that had happened didn't matter, and that's what I love about these guys they always make me laugh. We finished eating, so I got up then went into the kitchen to do the dishes, after I had finished the dishes I went back into the living room, and sat on the sofa next to Justin while watching the wrong turn.

"Stacey if you get scared you can come and sit next to me. I will keep you safe" Ryan tells me, and I laughed.

"Thanks for the offer but I don't find horror movies that scary, if anything I find it stupid why they don't just get out instead of trying to find out what happened" I state.

"So you aren't scared of any horror movie?" Justin questioned me.

"Nope. None at all" I tell him.