Chapter 8

I am staying in Justin's room, while he sleeps on the couch because they are no spare rooms, I am currently eating pizza, and watching youtubers. I was about to start doing an 1000 word essay for English when someone knocked on the bedroom door, and I looked towards the door. 

"Come in" I say,and Lee walks in.

 "Are you okay?" He asks me. 

"I am fine" I tell him, and Lee nodded at me.

"What are you doing?" He asks me. 

"1000 word essay for English" I tell him while smiling.

"What's the essay on?" He asked, and I raised my right eyebrow at him.

 "What is this 21 questions, the essay is about if social media is a good or bad thing" I say.

"Well it's better than mine" he states.

"What's  yours on?" I questioned him.

"It's on the play Romeo, and Juliet" he tells me then I nodded at him.

 "LEE WE ARE GOING TO PLAY  FIFA!" Steven shouts from somewhere in the house.

"I will speak to you later" Lee tells me.

I nodded at him as Lee walk's out, then I put my SoundCloud playlist on while doing the essay, and I finally finish the essay at 2:30 am. I need a drink so I go downstairs then went into the kitchen where I got a can of Sprite, I was walking back out of the living room when I heard Justin snore, I went upstairs to Justin's room then got into bed, and fell asleep. I woke up with someone banging on the bedroom door, and I sighed.

"Get up bitches we have school in an hour" Steven said.

I flung the covers off me before I went for a shower, where I did my daily routine then got dried, and got dressed into my school uniform. Ryan went into Damien's house last night, got my stuff for me, and I know what a cutie haha joking. I was finally dressed, I just put it in a high ponytail before going downstairs to find all the guys eating pancakes, and playing the Xbox.

"Do you ever stop playing the Xbox?" I asked.

"Yeah, which is only because Justin gets super pissed off because he's tired" Steven tells me.

 I rolled my eyes, we are currently walking to school while talking about random things, and then someone shouted Justin. Justin, and the guys turned around to look at the person. A girl that was really pretty came up to them, I guess the guys knew she was because they all started talking, to be honest I kind of felt out of place so I put my earphones in, and walked to school without the guys. I reached the school gates as the bell went, I made my way up to registration then before I know it the bell went for first period, and I'm at English. I made my way to the English department before going into class, and my English class is a small class. 

"Do you all have your essays?" The teacher asked us.

"Yes and no's" the class replied back.

I gave her my essay, then sat with my earphones in while taking down notes, and I was halfway doing the notes when my phone went off letting me know I have a text. I looked at the message it's from Damien, and I read the message.

*Text Messages*

From Damien
"I seen you leave the house with them delinquents."

To Damien
"Yeah.  I crashed at they're house last night."

From Damien
"I also seen that they left you for Amber, that's Justin's ex.  You know Lee's dead sister Mary's friend."

To Damien
"Fuck off you dick. They never left me I walked away."

From Damien
"Oh is Stacey pissed off, haha bitch."

To Damien
"I am in school, leave me alone so I can learn."

From Damien
"You know what your a slut, don't bother coming home also you can find somewhere else to stay because I don't want you. Just like mum, and dad don't want you, in fact no one will ever want you."

To Damien
"Thanks."

I stopped talking to Damien after that since I can't be bothered with him, I went back to my work, and the bell went for second period which is art. I sat with my earphones in so I can just ignore people since Damien has pissed me off, and the period went in fast because it's break now. I sat at a table by myself, well I was myself for about two minutes before Lee, and Ryan came over to sit with me.

"Where did you go?" Lee asked me, and I looked at him confused.

"When we were talking to that girl this morning" Ryan said.

"Oh, yeah I walked a head because I didn't want to be late for school" I told them.

"Okay" Lee said.

"I am not felling well. Do you mind if I go to yours?" I say/ask them.

"No on you go, we will see you later when we come home" Lee tells me.

I nodded then took Lee's house keys, I got to the guys house before making my way upstairs then sat on the be, and my phone went off so I looked at the caller ID but the number was unknown. I still answered it though.

*Phone call*

Me :"Hey, who is this?"

Person :"Hey. Stacey it's me Faith."

Me :"Oh. What's up faith?"

Faith :"Have you heard?"

Me :"Heard about what faith?"

Faith : *whispers* "You haven't heard."

Me :"Faith your scaring me, now tell me."

Faith: "Brad he was driving...He got hit by a drunk driver."

Me: *starts crying* "h-he's o-okay t-though?"

Faith:"Stacey the impact of the car hitting off the side of the railing, he died instantly I am sorry. I know you still love him."

Me: "I do, faith where is his body?"

Faith :"In the hospital, his funeral is on Thursday."

Me : "That's two days away."

Faith: "I need to go my parents want me."

Me: "Okay, talk later."

Faith :"Yeah. Bye."

I hung up on faith without saying bye, I could only think that brad is dead, and I can't believe this why the fuck is he dead he never hurt anyone.  He was sweet, I just lay on the bed crying while thinking about that  I can't believe that brad's dead, we ended on bad terms that's the worst thing about this, and we could have solved it if we spoke about things.

*Flashback*

Two days before I moved in with Damien, I was sitting in Faith's house with Hanna, Faith, Brad, and Johnny. We were having our Friday night movie night, we were all talking about things that we can't wait for, and then Brad looked at me. 

"Stacey I love you, I can't wait for us to get married when we both turn 20, and have kids" Brad tells me while smiling.

"Brad I can't wait either but I am moving away in two days" I tell him, and all of my friends turned to me.

"Why?" Johnny asked me.

"My parents can't afford me to live with them, they are sending me away to live with my brother Damien, and his friend" I say which made them look at me shocked. 

"You had me here thinking about our future, when you're not even going to be with me" Brad  said.

"Brad, I will only be at Damien's until I am 18 then I am leaving to come back here" I tell him.

"BULLSHIT, YOU KNOW IT STACE. I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN ALSO I FUCKED HANNA TWO WEEKS AGO!" Brad shouts before he walked out, and I never seen him again.

*End of flashback*