Chapter 15

The guys and, I are having a great night. I really need to stop living in the past because if I keep living in the past I will miss what is happening in my life right now like these 4 guys, I really don't really care about anyone, and what they have to say because without these guys I would probably still be crying in my room about Brad. I don't want to mope around all the time.

"What are you thinking about?" Steven asked me.

"You guys" I say.

"When are you never?" Ryan asked then he winked, and I just laughed at him.

"Why are thinking about us?" Lee questions.

"Well because if it wasn't for you, and the guys. I would still be scared of Damien, and that guy that he paid. I would still be crying about that night but you guys got me through that, and I would probably still be crying right now over Brad but I don't want to keep living in the past" I say.

The guys looked at me, then all hugged, I hugged them back of course, and we pulled away because we all want a drink. 

"Stace is this the booze talking or is this actually you?" Justin asked, and I looked at Justin in the eyes.

"This is 100% me talking Justin. I mean it" I say.

"Well here's to what's happening in your life right now" he tells me.

 He picked up his beer, before he said "cheers" then drank, and I laughed at him because he's so cute sometimes.

"Oh look at the happy couple" Ryan said which made Justin, and I laughed.

"We are about play a game" Lee tells us.

"What kind of game?" I asked.

"Truths or drink" Steven said.

"You just made that up" I say.

"Okay, why don't we get more people to join though" Justin suggests.

I nodded, we got about 10 people to play while the rest are still dancing, and drinking.

"The point of the game someone is the truth master, they ask questions but if you don't want to answer it you get to drink but you actually have to say something true,and not always drink" Steven said.

Justin started the game by being the dare master, he started with Steven, and then went right round the full circle.

"Steven is it true that you rode to school on your three year old brothers batman scooter last year?" Justin asked.

"Yeah" Steven said, I laughed, and Justin winked at me.

"Debby is it true that you slept with the old art teacher?" He asked her, and which made Debby turned red.

"True" she said.

Justin was nearly at me to answer a truth question, I am kind of nervous of what he's going to ask.

"Stacey" Justin says, and I looked at him with wide eyes but nodded at him.

"Is it true that you have been in love before?" He asks me.

"True" I say while smiling at him, and the guys laughed.

"Damn our Stacey is grown up" they say.

"I asked her if she has ever been in love before so that means in the past" Justin says, and the guys nodded.

"We know that" the guys say.

 The game went on for a while, I was starting to get tired so I got up, and was going up stairs.

"Where are you going?" Justin asked me.

"To bed" I tell him.

"Can I come with?" He asks, and I nodded.

"It's your bedroom too" I told him.

"So it's our room" Justin says.

I nodded I liked the sound of that, we went to our room then I got changed into a onesie,and then got into bed then so did Justin. I cuddled into him he smells so nice, I then fell asleep within a few seconds but I was woken up by the smell of bacon, and pancakes. I went down stairs to see the house clean, and tidy I looked at the time 2:30 pm wow I slept for the full day.

"Guys why didn't you wake me?" I ask them.

"Lee was going to but Justin stopped him so you could get a decent sleep" Steven said.

"Well Stacey you looked tired, and peaceful. I thought why not leave you to wake up yourself" Justin tells me, and I nodded.

"Thanks" I say to him.

"No problem, plus I was going to bring this up to you" he tells me.

  I looked to see a tray with bacon, pancakes, and orange juice. I ate the bacon, and I have two pancakes left because Steven kept on taking them.

"I was hungry, Justin didn't make me any" Steven said.

"Aww" I say, and started eating again.

I was finished then was about to put my plate, and glass in the sink so I can wash them when Ryan took it off me.

"Go sit down, and put your feet up" he tells me.

I looked at him confused but did it anyway, I was going through the movie channel, and the 'wrong house' was on. 

"Don't watch that record it so we can all watch it tonight, and eat popcorn" Lee tells me.

"Is it a horror?" Steven asked.

"It's meant to be but you know what horrors are like not that even that scary" I say.

"Well they are to Steven" Justin said.

I nodded, and then remembered the last film we watch he kept screaming through the whole thing.

"Lee. I think you might want to cuddle Steven tonight" I commented.

"Nah he's a big boy, he can look after himself" Lee says.

"Thanks man" Steven said sarcastically.

"Anytime" Lee tells him.

I just laughed at them, noticed that Justin looking at me, and I raised my right eyebrow at him.
"Later" Justin mouthed, and I just nodded not known what else to say. I spent forever trying to find something to watch, there wasn't anything good on so I decided to watch that 'Catchfish t.v show', and I found it pretty funny see never trust anyone in life or online.

"What you laughing at?" Ryan asked me.

"This Catfish t.v show, how they find out that they have actually been talking to people who aren't the people they say they are" I say.

"Yeah, I have seen that it's a funny show to watch when you are bored" he tells me.

"Well I am bored" I state.