Chapter 20

Steven's POV

Stacey left, the guys are still blaming me for clicking on the YouTube video, and I really don't blame them since I did click on the video.

"Guys you wanted to know what the video was about too, you can't just say it's my fault, and I never even put the fucking thing on the Internet it was that Jai guy" I tell them.

"YEAH WE KNOW BUT STACE WASN'T SURE IF SHE EVEN WANTED TO WATCH THE VIDEO, AND YET YOU STILL PRESSED THE PLAY BUTTON LIKE A FUCKING JERK!" Lee yells.

"Yeah, I know but I can't change that now can I. I also said sorry to Stacey about the whole thing" I say.

"FUCKING DROP IT, YOU BOTH ARE ARGUING INSTEAD OF TRYING TO HELP ME FIGURE OUT HOW WE ARE GOING TO HELP STACEY OUT. THE LAST TIME WE CHECKED THE VIDEO THERE WERE OVER 1K VIEWS, AND WHAT IF PEOPLE IN SCHOOL FIND OUT EH?" Justin shouted.

 "Justin your scared encase Stace can't deal with this" Ryan tells him, and Justin nodded.

"I know that Stacey's strong but you can only be strong for so" Justin was saying but Lee, Ryan and I butted in. 

"Before you finally decided to give up, even though you might not want to, and you think it's the only way" We say.

Justin nodded, then we sat in silence,and we were going to put a movie on when the front door opened to reveal Stacey.

"Hey, I'm  going to bed" she told us with a fake smile.

 We all nodded at her while we said night,  I could tell Justin wanted to go, and check on her but he decided against the idea because he told me to play the movie, and we are watching one of the 'Halloween' movies, in the first half of the movie I had screamed at least 20 times. The guys seemed to be getting annoyed but never said anything, the movie had at least 25 minutes left, and Justin got up.

"I am going up to bed, night guys" Justin says.

"Night" we all said back, and watched the rest of the movie.

Stacey's POV

I had stopped crying over half an hour ago I think, I just needed to take some of the pain away, and I was listen to my SoundCloud playlist. I had my eyes shut not because I was tired just because I like lying in the dark with my music up full blast, and the bedroom door opened. The hallway light shines through the bedroom, Justin walked in, and I took one of my earphones out.

"Justin are you okay?" I asked him, and Justin nodded.

"Do you want me to sleep downstairs or am I okay sleeping next to you?" He asks.

"You can sleep in the bed if you want" I told him, and Justin nodded then got striped down to his boxers then got into bed.

"Night" Justin says.

"Night" I say back. 

 I put my earphone back in, I then lay with my eyes shut then my eyes shot wide open, and I jumped a little bit when Justin touched me.

 "You okay?" I questioned him.

"Yeah, can you turn your  music down a bit" he says.

"Sure thing" I tell him, and I turned it down.

"Is that better?" I ask.

Justin never replied so I guess he's sleeping, I looked at the time on my phone it's 5:30 in the morning, and I got up then made myself a black coffee before I sat down on the couch with my earphones up full blast. I am still listen to my playlist on SoundCloud, I finished my coffee then I washed the cup, and sat it on the draining board then lay on the couch with my eyes shut.

I still had my earphones in while my eyes are shut, someone was about to sit on me, and  I jumped up because I got a fright then I looked at the person.

"What are you doing down here at 7:30?" Ryan asked.

"I was relaxing before I have to go to school" I say.

"You're going to school" Ryan said with clear shock in his voice, and I nodded.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I say then ask him.

"I don't know, did you get any sleep last night?" Ryan questioned.

"Yeah I got plenty" I say which was a lie.

"That's good because we don't need you walking about like a zombie" he tells me, and I nod. 

"Yeah, I am going to get the rest of the guys up" I say.

"I will do it" Ryan tells me.

"It's fine, plus I am going to go for a shower anyway" I say to Ryan.

Ryan nodded at me before he turned the t.v on, I got Lee, Steven, and Justin up. Lee, Steven looked shocked to see me up, and getting them up for school but never said anything about it.

"What time is it?" Justin asks.

"It's going on 8, now get your lazy ass up for school" I tell him.

"Yes boss" Justin says.

I laughed at him then went for a shower, I did my daily routine, and got dressed. I am wearing a black shirt, tie, skirt, and black heels. 

 "WE ARE LEAVING IN 5!" Justin shouts up to me. 

"Okay!" I shout back.

I turned my hair straighteners off before I  unplugged them, made my downstairs to see Ryan, and the guys were waiting at the front door. Lee had my bag, and  I took it off him.

"How did you sleep last night?" Lee asked me.

"I had a good sleep, thanks for asking. What about you?" I say then asked. 

"Yeah my sleep was perfect" Lee tells me, and I nodded.

"Are we going" I say.

The guys nodded, we were walking up to the school gates, and I started to get nervous because what if people from the school seen it.

"Are you up for this because you can go home" Lee tells me.

"I think I can do this, it's only a couple of hundred of people" I say.

 "There are actually 750 in our school" Steven said.

"Steven you aren't helping" Justin tells him, and I just laughed.

"See it's only 750 people, it ain't that bad" I say.

We walked in the gates, everyone was staring but then I remembered they always stare at the guys, and I.