Chapter 13

Justin's POV

I can't believe that Brad's parents would do that to Stacey, she had every right to be there just like everyone else I thought to myself since we are currently in the house, and Stacey is upstairs in my room while the guys and I are sitting in the living room not really doing anything. We had the t.v on but for background noise really,  I then heard Stacey screaming at the top of her lungs, it hurt me since she's upset about Brad, and I could tell it hurt the guys as well but then we heard something getting flung.

"Dude she's crashing your room" Steven said.

I shrugged because I didn't care if she crashed my whole room, since I could just do it up again then Stacey walked downstairs before she walked out of the house, and I noticed that she has her earphones in so I guess she's going to the beach. I went up to my room to see what damage Stacey had done but there was none, I went back downstairs while thinking I know that Stacey wants to be alone but when the guys and I were in that state we needed someone. When Mary died all of us had each other, and Stacey really has no one to be there for her except the guys and I.

"Guys. I am going to the beach to see Stacey" I tell them.

"I want to come" Lee says.

"Come on then" I tell him, then we walked out the house.

 "Justin, I really feel for her man" Lee tells me. 

"I know...I was actually just thinking about how Mary died we all had each other to help cope, Stacey she hasn't really got anyone apart from us but we weren't there when she was friends with Brad, and her old friends" I say, and Lee nodded.

 "Well the only thing we can really do is be there for her" he states. 

I nodded at him, before we know it we were at the beach, we were walking towards the rocks where we can see Stacey, and a couple of 15 year old kids walked by.

 "Check out that weirdo sitting on the rocks" one said.

 They all laughed, while I wanted to punch the shit out of their faces but since their minors I can't do that, and it really sucked because they don't know shit. 

"Dude ignore them, just focus on Stacey" Lee said, and I nodded at him.

We reached the rocks, we were sitting there for about 10-20 minutes before Stacey noticed us since she was in her own world, her music is up full blast, and you could hear it from where I am sitting. When Stacey finally turned around she looked at us but she was crying, Stacey turned away so fast that I thought her head would fall off, and we were at the beach for about 2 hours before we went home. The reason we went home was because Stacey was falling asleep on Lee,  I carried her all the way home because Lee said "his legs were numb", and we got in the house.

I felt Stacey stir because Ryan, and Steven were arguing. I told them to shut up before I took Stacey up to my room, laid her on my bed before I tucked her in, and I was about to walk out of the room when Stacey asked me to "lay next to her". I nodded at her before I got striped down to my boxers, then got into bed with her then wrapped my arms around her, and she cuddled into my chest then fell asleep instantly. I was watching her while she sleeps, Stacey just looks so peaceful lying there, and I felt myself start to fall asleep but woke up when someone came in my room. I looked up to see Ryan, I gave him a questioning look while moving trying to make sure I don't wake up Stacey. 

"Can I use your phone charger because mine is broken?" He asks me, and I nodded at him.

"It's over there next to the computer, just unplug mine" I tell him, Ryan nodded before he took it. 

"Thanks mate" he said.

"No bother, remember to put it back in the morning though" I say, and Ryan nodded.

 "You look completely comfortable lying there" he commented, and I nodded at him while smiling. 

"I am. Now do you mind leaving before we wake Stacey up" I tell him. 

Ryan put his hands in defense before he walked out while closing the door behind him, I then fell asleep 5-10 minutes later.

Stacey's POV

I woke up at 6:30 because I have school, I was planning to go for a shower but I was tangled around Justin, and I looked at him because he looks so cute when he sleeps. I watched him sleep for like 10 minutes before I managed to untangle myself from Justin, without waking him u then I went through to his bathroom, and went for a shower. I did my daily routine, I'm currently half way drying my hair when I noticed that Justin has woke up.

"Sorry did I wake you up?" I ask him.

"Yeah, it doesn't matter though since I would be up in 15 minutes with my alarm for school" he tells me with a smile.

I nodded at him then went back to drying my hair, I was splitting my hair into sections so that I can straighten it, and Justin comes out of the bathroom with a towel hanging dangerously low with water dripping down his body.

"I am just getting my clothes, then going back into the bathroom to get ready" he tells me.

I nodded at him while straightening my hair, which ended me burning my finger, and it hurt like a bitch. It's going on 8,  everyone is up as well as dressed for school, and I was drinking black coffee.

"How can you drink that without any sugar?" Lee asked me.

"Pretty easy" I say, and I took an other sip.

Lee pulled a disgusted face while the others were laughing at him, when I was finished drinking it I went up stairs, and done my teeth. I was finished getting ready, now we were leaving to head to school, and when we got to school everyone was staring at us again. I am actually getting pissed off getting stared at all the time, we were walking to our lockers when someone from the year below came up to me, and she gave me a weird look.

 "Is it true?" She asked me.

"What true?" I questioned.

"The reason you, and them were off yesterday was because you got an abortion since you slept with all of them, and didn't know who the dad was" she said, and I looked at the girl with bewilderment. 

"No. Who told you this?" I asked sounding mad.

"Facebook some guy called Damien along with his friend Jai posted it on" she tells me with a worried look while I looked at the guys, and they shook their heads. 

"Fuck off" I tell the girl, she looked frightened then practically ran away.