Chapter 22

SarahPOV
I heard talking and I wanted to tell at ten to just shut up. Between my massive headache and the events that recently happened, I'm basically a wreck inside and I'm sure my appearance has been better. I think I have been out for a while. I sighed and heard the talking stop. Good.

My eyes slowly fluttered.open and I hissed at the bright white lights. Am I dying? I felt like laughing at myself for that. "Sarah?" I heard Amanda and Mike. I slowly opened my eyes.again and looked at them both. I smiled gloomily, knowing Andrew is gone..

"Hey baby." Mike stroked my hair gently. I smiled timidly at them both, the events of the other night still clear in my head. "Amanda.. Not the it's not great to see you but.. Why or.. How... Or what are you.doing here?" I asked and she chuckled. "Mike brought you to me to bring you to the E.R. I know what went on and.. People are looking for Mike." She said and Mike glared at her. "I told you not to tell her yet." He growled. I watched as they bickered as if they had known each other for years.

I sighed. I have to pee. "I have to pee." I cut them off by voicing my thoughts. They looked down at me and Mike helped me up. "Shouldn't we ask the nurses?" I asked and yelled as pain radiated through my abdomen. "Oh yah. Amanda. You mind?" She nodded at us and walked to get a nurse. I looked back at Mike and he gave me a passionate and gentle kiss. I smiled when we pulled away. "Are you going to jail, Mike?" My eyes got watery.

"I don't know, beautiful." He tucked a piece of my messy hair behind my ear