Chapter 22 Part 2

SarahPOV
"I have to pee." I said out of the blue after listening to Amanda and Mike chat. Mike chuckled and helped me up. The doctors and nurses said it was good thing for me to get up once in a while anyway. He walked me to the bathroom and sat me gently on the toilet. Before he could stand up straight I weakly wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms wrapped around my body as well as I heard trickling. A deep blush came onto my cheeks and I could tell Mike was trying hard to not laugh.

I let him go and continued my business as he waited outside the door. I called for him once I was all done and he came back in and helped me up, pulling my panties up. I gave him a long kiss before we went back out. Once we were back into the room, Amanda seemed to be on the phone with Marcy.

Yah She's awake." She said into the phone.

She suddenly handed it to me once I was settled back into bed.

'Hello?' I said into the phone.

'You okay?' She got straight to the point.

'Yes.' I answered.

'Andre told me about..' I cut her off.

'Yah.' I whispered into the phone as tears brimmed my eyes.

'I'll be up in a day or two to check on you. Andre is here.' She said.

'Okay.' I said and we hung up.

I gave Amanda's Samsung back to her and sighed. Mike kissed my forehead and I smiled a little. "I'm hungry." I said quietly. "I'll ask a doctor what you can eat." Amanda left to do so. I leaned up and kissed Mike's cheek. He smiled warmly at me. "See? You're not so scary huh?" I giggled and he smirked. "Not with you baby." He said softly and I smiled wide.

A doctor soon came in and looked at Mike. He seemed calm and Mike seemed laid back for once today. "How are you feeling Mrs..." He looked at his clip board. "Sarah." I said simply. He nodded. "In in a little bit of pain. In my head and my belly." I said and he nodded, writing it down. "Any numbness?" He asked. I shook my head. "No but I'm hungry." I said as he checked all the monitors.

He nodded. "Well we Will get you simple foods. You're stomach may not take everything." He said and I nodded. "And I should tell you in case you were worried that their is no damage to your reproductive system from the wound." He said and I smiled. He nodded a goodbye and have me a menu.

I looked at Mike and he gave me a kind smile. I looked down at the menu and chose the jello and some ice cream and a sandwich. A lady came in and took my order. "Be right back with it." She said and I nodded. I sighed and Amanda smiled at me. "I should go. I have a lot of chores and homework." She said. She's in college for a psychology major. She works at the diner for her apartment bills.

"Okay. Love you." I said and she smiled. "Love you too." She said and began to walk out. Mike's hand wrapped around her wrist gently. He looked up at her and she raised a brow. "Thank you." He said and she nodded. After that, she left. Mike kissed my jaw line and my cheek. I grinned. "That doctor was nice." I said as the lady brought the food and left. "Yah he's an ex gang member." He chuckled and my eyes widened.

"How can he be a doctor then??" I asked and he smirked. "You can do whatever you want once you get out of the gang.." He leaned close to my ear. "As long as you don't get caught.." He whispered and I shivered as he nibbled my earlobe. "Lay with me." I said softly and he shook his head softly.

"I don't wanna hurt you." He said, striking my cheek. "You won't hurt me." I said and scooted over so he could slip into the covers. He slowly laid down beside me. "I already have.." He sighed. I turned his face to look at me. "None of this was your fault. You did your best to protect me." I said and he leaned his forhead on mine.

"I'm sorry.." He said and I put my hand on the back of his neck as I saw tears slip down his cheeks. I had never seen him cry, I don't think. "Don't be." I whispered and pulled his lips to mine. Our lips moved slowly at first and began to move faster. His hands clenched my butt and I whimpered. He chuckled. "I can't wait to get out of here." I whispered and have him one last soft kiss.

He smirked wider and laid on his back. I laid my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead and I smiled. "I love y.." I fell asleep before I heard the rest.

*The next morning*
"Hands where I can see them!" I heard and my eyes flew open. Mike was holding me and cops were in the room. I gasped as Mike stood up slowly. "Hands up!" They yelled and I tried to pull him back but he moved my hand and tears slipped from my eyes.

Mike put his hands above his head and I stood up weakly. I started to fall and Mike quickly grabbed me. "I said hands above your head!" He set me down on the bed as I screamed and cried for them to stop as nurses tried to calm me and Mike was being put into handcuffs.

I began to hyperventilate and Mike gave me a look that said I'm sorry'. "You're not coming out for a long time scum." The officer who was holding onto him. When Mike's eyes left me, they were cold like a gang leader's eyes should be... But when they got back to me, they softened and filled with love and sorrow. They took him away as I screamed and cried his name. I felt a pinch on my arm but I didn't care. I kept screaming until I saw dark spots in my vision and passed out.