Chapter 2

I wake up to bright white lights in a bright white room. The room had bright white curtains, a white bed, and silver medical tools.

Then I remembered.

The attack, the babies, everything.

The babies.

3 baby girls.

Triplets.

3identical triplet girls.

Valeria. 1

Audrey. 2

Aundraia. 3

Then suddenly kile runs into my room.

"Eady..." He gasps for air "you need to come with me now! It's an emergency."

Kile picks me up and starts running to the room our three baby girls are. Doctors and nurses are crowding where Aundraia is sleeping.

What is happening?

Is Aundraia dying?

AUNDRAIAS DYING!

Jfkdbskdufaundraiasdyingjfjdjdns...

"What's happening!" I screamed. I hoped that she was ok.

A doctor told everyone else to leave then said to me, "Princess Aundraia is dying. We can't save her anymore. She's too weak. I'm sorry, say your good byes."

I ran over to Aundraia crying.

"Why Aundraia. Why does Aundraia have to die."

"Aundraia was born early and in a safe room. She was weak because she was early and the safe room doesn't have the right tools and equipment for a baby to be born. She was weak. Your lucky you had three. It's very unlikely for all three to die."

He kept talking but I didn't hear him. Aundraias' heart stopped beating. She was dead.

I started crying.

The doctor left the room but while he was walking out of the room the doctor turned back and said, "You might also want to know that Valeria has Acid reflux. It's where the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) won't keep your food from coming back up. Sorry for the science lesson I just was guessing at least one person wouldn't know what this is. I was that one person before I did research. Well, I knew what it was I just forgot the name of that flap thingy. I'm sorry."

"What."

He walked out of the room. My babies, they were dying.

My babies were dying.

Why.

Ok so I just wanted to tell you that I am modeling Valeria on me and my life... Or at least the baby parts. I hope you enjoy this. Bye my peoples:) until next time.