Chapter 9

The Selected are coming today.

And their meeting me today.

And they're gonna realize it's true that I can't talk, that I can even get a sound out of my mouth.

I'm going to meet them all today.

All 35 of them.

But I'm going to be like my mom. I'm going to get rid of the boys who don't even make a good first meeting.
______________________

It's time. The first one came in, Ryan.

"Hey. "

I waved.

"So, are you shy?"

I nod.

"Talk to me and I will love you forever and never betray you. I promise. "

Didn't he know I wasn't lying! But, I couldn't get rid of him. He told me I could trust him.

Jaice walked in. He was... Short. But had gorgeous blue-gray eyes and shaggy pitch black hair. He had a warm honey colored skin, and he made me not seem scared by his appearance.

"Hi."

I waved hello to him. Now I wish I learned sign language but that doesn't matter now.

"How are you doing princess Valeria? Good?"

I nodded. He was polite and calming and I enjoyed that.

René. He grabbed my hand as soon as he came in and kissed it. And once he was done he didn't let go.

He stared at me, I stared at the floor.

I tried to take my hand out of his grip but he just held my hand tighter.

I finally got my hand out of his grip but then he just grabbed back on.

Now was when I wished I could scream, yell, do something.

Then he started walking closer to me.

Closer.

Closer.

Then I slapped him.

And ran away.

I would just have to meat the others later.
______________________________

I ate in my room that night. I wasn't ready to eat with the Selected yet.

I started writing a note to René.

Sir René,
I have decided that you are to leave right away. If you aren't decent for the first meeting with me you leave. If you have a good excuse of why you did that then you may speak to me. I suggest that you warn the boys I haven't met yet. Please be gone by dinner.

Princess Valeria

Now it was time to show people I am not just a quiet, shy girl who can be manipulated. I have power to do anything, even if I don't enjoy the power, I have it.

Haha René is probably Jacks son. Lol