Chapter 3

It's been 2 months and 24 days and Valeria is still in the hospital wing with acid reflux.

My little baby is still in the hospital wing.

Audrey is fine though.

She is adorable.

But she's also very tiny. She sleeps in me and kiles room.

------------------------

It's been 3 months and Valeria is finally out of the hospital. She is only 5.12 pounds and around a foot tall (long whatever, from foot to head).

She is beautiful.

Her hazel eyes look like a dark blue, green sea with a golden sand beach surrounding the pupil.

Her blonde hair is almost a white color. But it has some bright red streaks in it. The same color as my mothers.

Her sister Audrey is 9.67 pounds.

She is around 1.21 feet tall.

Her hazel eyes look like an almost dark grey blue in the middle the on the outside is a dark stunning blue.

Her hair is a dark blonde. Almost brown.

Now I realize they are not identical. They are very similar but also different.

Valeria is small and is calm. But when she gets mad, she gets really mad.

Even if she doesn't show it I can tell, even now, by looking into her hazel eyes.

When she's hungry and I don't feed her right away she screams her tiny head off until we give her what she wants.

I'm designing her and her sisters nursery.

Valeria's nursery is painted a soft grey with her name in cursive painted a white really large on her wall.

Her crib is white with a pink blanket. For her stuffed animal I gave her a pink bunny.

Across from her bed is a white changing table. She has French doors leading out to a balcony. A large walk-in closet, and a giant bathroom.

Her sisters room is similar but her blanket is a soft blue. And her stuffed animal is a royal blue elephant.

I couldn't have asked for better children.

Valeria's acid reflux is gone now, otherwise she would have still been in the hospital wing.

I hope that we will have a wonderful family and very soon have a even bigger family.

I also hope that Valeria and Audrey never learn about their other sister, because I couldn't handle them feel bad about the sister who didn't even live for 3 days.

-----------------------

It's September 20th. Guess what that means!

Audrey and Valeria are turning 1 today!

We made them 2 tiny white cakes and a giant chocolate cake for everyone else.

My father came and took pictures of them and a lot of videos so e could treasure this moment forever.

Both of the girls got giant stacks of presents.

At the end of the party something terrible happened.

Giant objects were thrown threw the Windows. The girls started crying. I ran to them and almost got there when smoke started pouring out of the objects. I felt for the girls and found them.

I tore them out of their high chairs and ran to the hall kile Floyd me and grabbed me and ran us to a safe room.

In the safe room we washed off the girls and tried to keep them happy.

Finally the door opened and right when I walked out I saw a giant sign on the wall that said we are coming for your children and we will get them, we won't let you keep the Royal line going I saw that and ran to the girls rooms knowing that they probably ruined them. And they did.

The doors were ripped of their hinges and the cribs were on there side. In Valeria's room there was a giant red stain and more writing on the wall that said we are coming for you.

I couldn't take it I collapsed.

I cried and cried.

Then I realized j fell on top of a large shard of glass right before darkness consumed me.

And I could not feel anything.

See anything.

Smell anything.

I could only hear a ring Ingrid in my ears and a person calling my name as j hugged Valeria tight before I was consumed by darkness.

Sorry for taking so long. To make it up to you I made the chapter a little longer. If you have any good ideas I'll gladly use them and give you credit for them.

I will also take stories from your childhood and add them into the story for you.

I hope you enjoyed reading!

Bye my peoples:)

Wait! I just wanted to say something. If u like my fanfic, you will love Peanut Butter Fingers by maxerica_lives 2 million times more. So I suggest reading it. Bye again my peoples:)