Chapter 5

Ok, so I'm gonna do this chapter to where they are 10 years old. Sorry I am skipping around 'cause I think that doing every single part of their childhood would be boring and now I'm going to do different POVsso ill do who's POV it is before I write.

Valeria's POV

I ran down the halls chasing Audrey screaming at her to give me my tiara back.

"Audrey come back here! I need that for The Report! Audrey!"

She ran down to the elevator and the door closed right before I got there.

'Which floor would she go to?' Then it hit me. She will go back to this floor hoping I ran away to a different floor.

I stood there waiting and waiting and waiting.

Then she ran behind me and screamed, "Na Na Na Na boo boo you can't catch me!"

She started running away when I used my Long legs to run fast and chased after her.

I almost caught up to her when my little 5 year old brother, Dylan, grabbed my leg and yelled, well said but it always sounds like he's yelling so... "Sorry Valeria, Audy gave me a whole nickel to keep you from getting the tiara thingy."

"Dylan, if I give you a dollar will you let go of me."

"YES!!!"

He screamed and his face turned bright we as he thought about being "rich".

I ran away and finally grabbed the tiara from Audrey and ran to my room.

"There you are Val" my maid, Kat, said.

She gave me a gorgeous pale blue dress that matched my tiara and then put my waist-length hair in a fishtail braid.

I ran to the report.

Today all we did was sit while they talked about boring stuff like rebel things and money and jobs and no castes and weather.

Once I got back from the report I read my grandmas old secret diary about a thing called The Selection. It was really funny. It talked about how she kneed grandpa in his thigh. But then grandpa left a note on that page that said gggrrrrouuuiiiiinn not thigh. I don't know what that means though.

I laughed about that funny story and then went to dinner where we ate some tummy chicken but then I had to go to sleep.

I ran to my room and climes into my nightclothes.

ThenI fell asleep and had a dreamless sleep time.

Ok who likes.

Bye my peoples:)