Chapter 5

The group was tired from traveling! They had finally reached the next town!It was called Rustero City.Diamond saw small and large houses here and there.they stopped at the pokestore to get some pokeballs and potions,then headed to the Pokemon center for 7 rooms."I am so very sorry, We only have one room left!Its a four bed!"the hole group let out a deep sigh,with downcast eyes.They took the key,and went down the hallway.They got situated in the tight space,and everyone started to watch tv but Diamond.She just looked at Gold.He was so nice and Perfect for her!She wondered if she became champion of this region and Sinnoh(which was being held up because the champion is away)If they would have time for each other. Diamond went over to sit next to amethyst, But Gold grabbed her arm,and pulled her down to sit next to him.they where flipping channels,all of them where boring!Ecpessially Dyane soyar,with ninetails news!She rested her head on Gold's right shoulder,and he held her hand.she was dozing off,so she let her Pokemon out,and crawled into bed,Blaziken at her feet.

---------------------------------------------

Diamond woke up to the fresh air!She looked around the room,Only Amethyst was still asleep.she put on Her usual cloths,and had her hair pulled back In a bedazzled Headband.She grabbed her backpack,and put her Pokemon into their pokeballs,then put them in!When she came into the lobby,Silver and Lyla were nowhere to be seen!She spotted Gold laughing with green,and came to sit.Gold had an ear to ear grin!"Good morning!"both of them said at the same time. Diamond look at green with a thank you in her eyes, Then looked it gold with loving eyes!He did the same thing back,then handed her a plate WITH A GIANT PANCAKE ON IT!"This is fit for a monster!"she joked.they laughed loudly,then silenced when Amethyst walked in she sat at a table with Red.(OF COURSE)It was close enough to here what they were saying."what is going on!"Red asked her.Amethyst had a mysterious look on her face!"you'll see!"she insisted.Right after she spoke,Silver and Lyla walked in,holding hands.Diamond and Gold got big eyes,then looked at each other.Suddenly Green blurted out "ARE YOU 2.......DATING!?!?!"Silver looked at Amethyst, not knowing what to say.Finally silver answered "no-" he was cut off by Amethyst "Of course they are!"she insisted"I saw them making out in the hallway!"Blaziken Let out a yowl.Typhlosion just growled."NO WE ARENT!I HATE HER!"Silver yelled. Nothing else was said,they all just ate in awkward silence,Until Diamond broke it"lets all get a move on!" Trying not to sound to demanding."I want to defeat the 1st gym leader soon!and I won't if all we do is sit around!"You're right!"Amethyst said.everyone else agreed,and they set off!